hi guys just back from my free week at capital coast and i got every thing they said i would from free tranfers to breakfast to welcome pack, first of all the rooms were brill we got a three bedroom apartment overlooking the sea and pool, the room have everything they tell you they will have i.e dishwasher,washing machine etc, it is well furnished and very modern, the only downside for us was the lack of entertainment for either adults or children and at this time of year ther wasnt much going on in paphos.the weather was not very good but this is not the fault of the hotel.the two managers who run about the hotel are very rude to both there saff and customers, but do not let this put you off as i had a few run ins with them about children and sunbeds and they were put in there place very easily. apparently men in cypus do not like being spoken down to by women but pleased me no end. we did attend a meeting athough we did not have to and we had no intetion of buying anything. there was no hard sell just anice afternoon while the kids played in pool we had drinks and listened to what they had to say when we heard what a good deal they were offering we took it. so we will defo be returning to one of the lions resort hotels but not to capital coast but only because there isnt to much to do for the children but would return if we are luckly enough to get a wee week away on our own. over all it is a very good hotel. just let me know if you have any questions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Next to the historic Tombs of the Kings, it offers a variety of spacious high quality one, two and three bedroom suites, all encompassing a contemporary light modern decor that captures the Mediterranean spirit. All suits are designed to offer a unique home away from home experience of comfort and luxury. Other services include restaurants and bars, Spa and Bath House, gymnasium & fitness center, beautician and hairdressing salon, squash, indoor and outdoor swimming pools. Opens on 1 August 2008. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, HostelWorld, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Capital Coast Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capital Coast Hotel Paphos
- Capital Coast Resort And Spa