Hi i stayed at the capital coast with my partner and we had the most amazing special anniversary ever the suite was only a 1 bedroom aptarment but it was fabulous and had a fantastic sea view which was beautiful while the sun was setting and the food is to die for we especially loved the cypriot nights it was brilliant. the only down side would be the misserable receptionist but she works shift so you dont always see her, other than that it was great i recommend this place to my friends and family they have booked for the 23rd september for 2 weeks and cant wait hopefully you will see their review to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Next to the historic Tombs of the Kings, it offers a variety of spacious high quality one, two and three bedroom suites, all encompassing a contemporary light modern decor that captures the Mediterranean spirit. All suits are designed to offer a unique home away from home experience of comfort and luxury. Other services include restaurants and bars, Spa and Bath House, gymnasium & fitness center, beautician and hairdressing salon, squash, indoor and outdoor swimming pools. Opens on 1 August 2008. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Capital Coast Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capital Coast Hotel Paphos
- Capital Coast Resort And Spa