It was a good Hotel!
Definitely they can improve a LOT of thinks!
Indoor pool ( Beginning of April and it was Frazzling !!! To safe on Electricity !!! )
SPA ... we pay for 1 hour treatment ... on 45 min. she finished !!! ( booked 15/4 )
Sauna was NOT hot, but the steam bath was VERY nice!!!
We booked a suite bud the extra bed was small kids NOT teenagers !!!
Good Breakfast !!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Next to the historic Tombs of the Kings, it offers a variety of spacious high quality one, two and three bedroom suites, all encompassing a contemporary light modern decor that captures the Mediterranean spirit. All suits are designed to offer a unique home away from home experience of comfort and luxury. Other services include restaurants and bars, Spa and Bath House, gymnasium & fitness center, beautician and hairdressing salon, squash, indoor and outdoor swimming pools. Opens on 1 August 2008. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, HostelWorld, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Capital Coast Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capital Coast Hotel Paphos
- Capital Coast Resort And Spa