The resort is a nice place. I was really surprised at the quality of the place considering how much I paid. It’s a nice accommodation for a family or a large group of friends. There’s a bit of the Mediterranean Sea in the horizon which always has to be a bonus as well. The staff I engaged with were nice (enough) and happy to help out. I didn’t quite eat at their restaurant as there is a plethora of places to eat at in Paphos so can’t comment on that. There’s a little mini market in the hotel as well to stock up on essentials which is a nice touch. Another positive was the complementary airport transfer that accompanied my reservation; one less hassle to worry about. The gym at the resort was also good – whilst it can be perceived to be on the small size considering the size of the resort – I think it’s quite underutilized which justifies it. I totally enjoyed my time at this resort and won’t hesitate going back on a return trip to Paphos.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Next to the historic Tombs of the Kings, it offers a variety of spacious high quality one, two and three bedroom suites, all encompassing a contemporary light modern decor that captures the Mediterranean spirit. All suits are designed to offer a unique home away from home experience of comfort and luxury. Other services include restaurants and bars, Spa and Bath House, gymnasium & fitness center, beautician and hairdressing salon, squash, indoor and outdoor swimming pools. Opens on 1 August 2008. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, HostelWorld, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Capital Coast Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capital Coast Hotel Paphos
- Capital Coast Resort And Spa