Just returned from a nice relaxing January break at the Capital Coast Resort and Spa.
Although the area around the hotel is a little off putting, lots of building works and new road works, the hotel itself is really nice.
Very impressive rooms and massive rooms, we had a 2 bedroom superior suite and it was massive, large lounge with dining table, flat screen TV and adequate seating, 2 big bedrooms, nice balcony overlooking the pools with sea view. Kitchen with all you will ever need.
Rooms were cleaned on a daily basis with fresh towels every day.
We stayed on a bed and breakfast basis and it was really good, would certainly recommend, although there is a large Lidl just across the road for those who prefer to use the room facilities.
At the time of our visit, the outdoor pools were closed, the indoor one provided the opportunity for a swim.
Overall the hotel is excellent and we will certainly be considering returning
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Next to the historic Tombs of the Kings, it offers a variety of spacious high quality one, two and three bedroom suites, all encompassing a contemporary light modern decor that captures the Mediterranean spirit. All suits are designed to offer a unique home away from home experience of comfort and luxury. Other services include restaurants and bars, Spa and Bath House, gymnasium & fitness center, beautician and hairdressing salon, squash, indoor and outdoor swimming pools. Opens on 1 August 2008. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, HostelWorld, Bookcyprus.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Capital Coast Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capital Coast Resort And Spa
- Capital Coast Hotel Paphos