We was in the sea view superior suite, it was fantastic, ideal for family with 2 children. Comfortable furnitures, 2 bathrooms, big terrace, kitchen with machines (fridge with big freezer, washing machine, dishwaser, toaster, mixer, etc.) In the hotel supermarket you can buy dishwaser and washing tabs, or opposite the hotel there is a Lidl supermarket (open 7/7 until 9 P.M.). The staff were always polite and helpful. Outdoor and indoor pool is very clean and there are very good spa facilities. The breakfast is very delicious and varied, there are hot (baked beans, potatoes, sausages, eggs, etc) and cold meal, fine yogurts, dried and fresh fruits, pancakes,...). At the hotel you can't swimming in the sea, because it is dangerous (rocky shore and streams). But not far there is a fine sandy beach (Coral Bay), you can go there by car or local bus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Next to the historic Tombs of the Kings, it offers a variety of spacious high quality one, two and three bedroom suites, all encompassing a contemporary light modern decor that captures the Mediterranean spirit. All suits are designed to offer a unique home away from home experience of comfort and luxury. Other services include restaurants and bars, Spa and Bath House, gymnasium & fitness center, beautician and hairdressing salon, squash, indoor and outdoor swimming pools. Opens on 1 August 2008. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Capital Coast Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capital Coast Resort And Spa
- Capital Coast Hotel Paphos