I was fortunate to have booked into this hotel for a 5 night break over the New year 2013. The room I was pleasantly surprised to find had a double bed instead of the usual 2 singles, it was very clean and well maintained although I did hear some people stating minor issues with their rooms. The food was where this hotel really came into its own. The quality and standard was way beyond my expectations and the New Years Gala dinner was a delight. One "complaint" but is typical of all hotels anywhere I have ever visited in the world was the cost of the drinks. As a resident in Cyprus I know what I can pay for the local Keo but the hotel prices were somewhat extortionate. The staff were on the whole friendly although 1 morning I went to refill my coffee and came back to find my breakfast had been cleared away!! No problem as its buffet I just got some more. The girl in the bar was nice and friendly as was the lady who cleaned my room and I was pleased to offer a nice tip for both. Internet access is payable by the day, 3 days or week and at 5 Euro for 3 days was a lot cheaper than the 5 Euro I was expected to pay at another Hotel over Christmas for just 90 minutes!. The lady on reception also added an extra day (2 Euro) free of charge to my room.Overall a most enjoyable experience and one I would gladly partake of again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Next to the historic Tombs of the Kings, it offers a variety of spacious high quality one, two and three bedroom suites, all encompassing a contemporary light modern decor that captures the Mediterranean spirit. All suits are designed to offer a unique home away from home experience of comfort and luxury. Other services include restaurants and bars, Spa and Bath House, gymnasium & fitness center, beautician and hairdressing salon, squash, indoor and outdoor swimming pools. Opens on 1 August 2008. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HostelWorld, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Capital Coast Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capital Coast Hotel Paphos
- Capital Coast Resort And Spa