Reception area on first arrival was very pleasantly decorated for the festive season. Staff were welcoming and helpful. On first sight of our room we were pleasanty surprised. Considering we had chosen the cheapest room option it was amazing, a self catering suite with fully fitted kitchen including washing machine and dishwasher, a good size living room with large tv and balcony a massive bedroom with tv and balcony, massive bathroom with separate bath and shower and 2 large sinks and another separate WC. Although previous comments have been made about the location of this hotel we did not feel we were too far out from anywhere. Yes it does appear to be in the middle of a building site but unbelievably we had no problems with this. The view from our balcony was a side view of the sea, if you looked to the right you had the sea, if you looked to the left it was Lidl, but that didnt bother us at all, we just positioned our seats to face the sea. The bus service (number 615) was second to none, it was excellent, even on New Years Eve it was runnng until after 11pm, one way was to Coral Bay and the other was to the harbour which took about 10-15 mins at most. If you are going to use these regularly get a daily or weekly ticket rather than paying for separate journeys. We even used ours for the journey back to the airport which is the 612 from the harbour bus station. Just to add, we did have free transfers from the hotel included in our room price but it suited us to get the bus on our return journey as we wanted to watch the match on New Years day at the harbour and our given time for our transfer was far too early. Harbour to airport took half an hour. We did not eat at the hotel so I cannot comment on the food there, as Lidl was just over the road it was ideal to get some some essentials just for breakfast and snacks, drinks were cheap there too. We had a look in the spa area, it looked ok and there werent any kids making a din even though there were some in there and the treatment room looked very relaxing and professional. The only negative comments I have to make did not warrant a complaint to management - an oven glove or tea towel in the kitchen was needed - we had to use a hand towel and I coudnt understand why the pool area had no sun loungers around it whatsoever - but apart from that we had no complaints whatsoever and I would definitely recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Next to the historic Tombs of the Kings, it offers a variety of spacious high quality one, two and three bedroom suites, all encompassing a contemporary light modern decor that captures the Mediterranean spirit. All suits are designed to offer a unique home away from home experience of comfort and luxury. Other services include restaurants and bars, Spa and Bath House, gymnasium & fitness center, beautician and hairdressing salon, squash, indoor and outdoor swimming pools. Opens on 1 August 2008. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HostelWorld, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Bookcyprus.com, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Capital Coast Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capital Coast Resort And Spa
- Capital Coast Hotel Paphos