Just returned on the 29th of october 2013 after a 7 night stay here. Travelled with my husband and three children aged 10, 7 and 6 months. This hotel is just perfect if all you want to do is relax by the pool in beautiful settings near the sea which we did as the weather was lovely and hot. Our room was 332 suite with two bedrooms very very clean perfect for families with a super clean kitchen area with a washing machine too! beds were ok only downside was the very dirty sofa in the lounge, lovely double balcony with good sea views.
But sadly what lets this hotel down is the fact that it is far from anything only things nearby are an indian restaurent and a lidls. The hotel is so boring in the evening there is no atmosphere no music no entertainment no good wifi to keep yourself entertained. A very poor games room if you can call it that with one table tennis table that works and two snooker tables not working also several arcade games machines all broken! hence why the hotel is soooo boring in the evening especially for families with children. We went half board breakfast was ok but dinner was appaling we often ate out although the staff are friendly and allowed us to exchange dinner for lunch which was much better by the pool bar, super hard working staff.
we took a bus 215 into the harbour which was ok. beach is very far 25min by bus, the hotel surrounding are very steep and the sea is surrounded by rocks no sand.
We had a relaxing holiday as it was quiet the week before half term the weather was lovely and setting beautiful, nice clean very big suite but the only thing that would stop us returning is no entertainment and also very cold pools that were never heated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Next to the historic Tombs of the Kings, it offers a variety of spacious high quality one, two and three bedroom suites, all encompassing a contemporary light modern decor that captures the Mediterranean spirit. All suits are designed to offer a unique home away from home experience of comfort and luxury. Other services include restaurants and bars, Spa and Bath House, gymnasium & fitness center, beautician and hairdressing salon, squash, indoor and outdoor swimming pools. Opens on 1 August 2008. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, HostelWorld, Hotwire, Bookcyprus.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Capital Coast Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capital Coast Hotel Paphos
- Capital Coast Resort And Spa