We were at this hotel for 3 nights in mid-October. Our suite was huge; the bed firm and comfortable, the conveniences excellent. The breakfast buffet was varied and very good. The hotel is on the sea, facing west, so sunsets were amazing!
My only complaints:
- The wifi was very inconsistent, great when it was working, not so much when it stopped.
- The TV had only a couple of English channels, one of which was very flaky. Considering this is a favoured vacation spot for Brits, perhaps more English TV satellite channels could be found?
There is construction on a new building immediately to the north of the resort, but there was surprisingly little noise from the that. As well, the main road is being upgraded to 4 lanes, but I suspect that construction will be completed in a month or two.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Next to the historic Tombs of the Kings, it offers a variety of spacious high quality one, two and three bedroom suites, all encompassing a contemporary light modern decor that captures the Mediterranean spirit. All suits are designed to offer a unique home away from home experience of comfort and luxury. Other services include restaurants and bars, Spa and Bath House, gymnasium & fitness center, beautician and hairdressing salon, squash, indoor and outdoor swimming pools. Opens on 1 August 2008. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Capital Coast Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capital Coast Hotel Paphos
- Capital Coast Resort And Spa