In general, hotel was good. It was very quiet and not overcrowded. Even during the day there were not many people in the pool area which was a huge surprise. We had a superior suite with a sea view and everything in it was perfect. We had all the facilities we needed (dishwasher, fridge, washing machine etc), lots of space, great balcony to watch the sunsets at, very comfortable bed and great dark curtains which made us sleep even better than at home :) We even had two toilets.
Breakfast was okay too. Not much to choose from but everything was quite tasty, though same every morning. The gym was great, we used it every morning (apparently we were almost the only ones), the only negative thing about it was that it would have been better if it opened from 8 am instead of 9 am. The indoor swimming pool, Jacuzzi and sauna were also available every morning which was nice. The hotel had a small market full of everyday needs which was very convenient. There was also a bigger supermarket 5 minutes away. The only thing we did not like very much was the location. Not only there were a lot of road constructions around, the hotel is quite far away from the harbor. It took us almost 40 minutes to reach it by foot as we loved evening walks. Of course, it is possible to reach it by bus way faster so this might not be the problem for those who don't like walking.
Some people did not like the beach near the hotel as it was not suitable for swimming but we loved it because we found it very beautiful especially during sunsets.
To sum up, good choice for longer stays for those who like to have everything in the room, don't mind cooking in, and like quite and peaceful surroundings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Next to the historic Tombs of the Kings, it offers a variety of spacious high quality one, two and three bedroom suites, all encompassing a contemporary light modern decor that captures the Mediterranean spirit. All suits are designed to offer a unique home away from home experience of comfort and luxury. Other services include restaurants and bars, Spa and Bath House, gymnasium & fitness center, beautician and hairdressing salon, squash, indoor and outdoor swimming pools. Opens on 1 August 2008. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, HostelWorld, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Capital Coast Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capital Coast Hotel Paphos
- Capital Coast Resort And Spa