The hotels taxi picked me up from the airport exactly as pre booked. Got to my room on the ground floor which was excellent. Big, well equipped kitchen, DVD player and 2 tellys. But it had a shower where the brochure said Jacuzzi bath. There was a Jacuzzi on the outside patio that had not worked for a couple of years. I had sole use of 3 patios right next to the pools and looking out to sea. You could see others looking at me with all this raised area to myself, thinking I must be the owner. The inclusive buffet breakfast was always very good. If you got up to get another roll when you got back they had cleared your table away, so if you are on your own take a bag or something with you to leave on the table to show you had not gone.
As the hotel was quite remote, many used the restaurant for their evening meal, mainly if they had kids, I tried it once but was not very good. There was also little to no entertainment. A bloke on the bars piano a couple of evenings. The hotel bar was always empty.
Once I got the hang of where the free Hot Tub and steam room was I was quite happy. The staff were very good and helpful and the room maids did a very good job. Take a bit of washing powder with you and washing up liquid. There is a shop on site which was adequate.
There was an Indian restaurant at the top of the site entrance which was very good.
As you walked back into Katos there are many excellent restaurants and bars, all spoke English, Cypriote and Russian. The weather was lovely so it was a good holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Next to the historic Tombs of the Kings, it offers a variety of spacious high quality one, two and three bedroom suites, all encompassing a contemporary light modern decor that captures the Mediterranean spirit. All suits are designed to offer a unique home away from home experience of comfort and luxury. Other services include restaurants and bars, Spa and Bath House, gymnasium & fitness center, beautician and hairdressing salon, squash, indoor and outdoor swimming pools. Opens on 1 August 2008. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, HostelWorld, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Capital Coast Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capital Coast Hotel Paphos
- Capital Coast Resort And Spa