We had a fantastic suite, which was extremely spacious, roof top balcony with outside private Jacuzzi. Breakfast was great with plenty of choice. Staff really helpful. Pools where great and all areas inside and out where spotless. The only criticism I had was with guests putting towels on sunbeds then not using them all day!! Would loved to have stayed longer and will definitely go back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Next to the historic Tombs of the Kings, it offers a variety of spacious high quality one, two and three bedroom suites, all encompassing a contemporary light modern decor that captures the Mediterranean spirit. All suits are designed to offer a unique home away from home experience of comfort and luxury. Other services include restaurants and bars, Spa and Bath House, gymnasium & fitness center, beautician and hairdressing salon, squash, indoor and outdoor swimming pools. Opens on 1 August 2008. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Bookcyprus.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Capital Coast Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capital Coast Hotel Paphos
- Capital Coast Resort And Spa