The hotel looks good and quite new. We got a standard room, a bit small but with a view, balcony and almost everything needed. Pity that there is no free internet though. The outdoor pool is very good, big garden (nice for sunsets!), you are quite far from the neighbors and it does not feel crowded. Sadly, no beach: only rocks. But there is a path to the hotel next door and it seems like people just go there to swim (sandy beach). Across the street is a lidl supermarket with extended opening times (in the center supermarkets don't open on Sundays, and in the winter also not). On the lower floor there is a spa with an indoor swimming pool... didn't think I would use it but it came in very handy on a rainy day!
The access is pretty easy via bus (or walk) to the center, 2 buses or taxi to the airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Next to the historic Tombs of the Kings, it offers a variety of spacious high quality one, two and three bedroom suites, all encompassing a contemporary light modern decor that captures the Mediterranean spirit. All suits are designed to offer a unique home away from home experience of comfort and luxury. Other services include restaurants and bars, Spa and Bath House, gymnasium & fitness center, beautician and hairdressing salon, squash, indoor and outdoor swimming pools. Opens on 1 August 2008. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HostelWorld, Orbitz, Cancelon, Bookcyprus.com, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Capital Coast Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capital Coast Resort And Spa
- Capital Coast Hotel Paphos