Very good hotel, will definitely stay again. We stayed out of season so outside pools were closed but there is an indoor one which was nice as was the Jacuzzi, steam room and sauna. Good breakfast and dining room looks out over the sea.
We managed without a car this time. Bus stops right by hotel and only costs 1€ wherever you go
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Next to the historic Tombs of the Kings, it offers a variety of spacious high quality one, two and three bedroom suites, all encompassing a contemporary light modern decor that captures the Mediterranean spirit. All suits are designed to offer a unique home away from home experience of comfort and luxury. Other services include restaurants and bars, Spa and Bath House, gymnasium & fitness center, beautician and hairdressing salon, squash, indoor and outdoor swimming pools. Opens on 1 August 2008. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, HostelWorld, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Capital Coast Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capital Coast Hotel Paphos
- Capital Coast Resort And Spa