We stayed in November 2012 and got a good off-season price on a suite of £45 a night for a pool-facing/sea room with a kitchen. The room was extremely clean and well-cleaned every day. The shower was hot with good pressure. The main bathroom was a good size with a shower and a tub. There are 2 toilets (in different rooms) which is great if you have kids. Our room was quiet at night. Overall, we were very pleased with our stay.
The three negatives were (a) the beds were very hard, though this is common in Eastern Europe. It did not bother us too much, but could be a real issue for others (b) the kitchen did not have any salt, aluminum foil, washing-up liquid, cleaning liquid, sponge, dishwasher tablets, or even a hand towel, (c) the mini-market, pool towel-exchange, reception were not open or low-staffed after 6 pm, (d) you are charged 10 euros for internet which is not wireless and which does not work consistently, (3) the indoor pool was very cool as it is unheated, (e) you can not swim from the beach right outside the hotel, but you can walk about 5 or so minutes to a nearby beach though it is quite rocky and may not be appropriate for kids (e) not a good spot if you don't have a hotel, (f) the kitchen chairs make a loud sound when moved around so you may be woken up by the people next door or above you.
Tip: Be very careful of what type of room you are booking. Don't book the 'attic' rooms unless you know it has no window. Make sure the room description says 'balcony.' Unless you're room says 'sea-facing,' you will have an outside balcony.
Tip: Wilton Patisserie in Ktima is excellent with amazing baklava and galaktubero. I can't remember the address and it is stupidly not on the website. I believe it is something like misoges st. I will post later if I find it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Next to the historic Tombs of the Kings, it offers a variety of spacious high quality one, two and three bedroom suites, all encompassing a contemporary light modern decor that captures the Mediterranean spirit. All suits are designed to offer a unique home away from home experience of comfort and luxury. Other services include restaurants and bars, Spa and Bath House, gymnasium & fitness center, beautician and hairdressing salon, squash, indoor and outdoor swimming pools. Opens on 1 August 2008. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Bookcyprus.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Capital Coast Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capital Coast Hotel Paphos
- Capital Coast Resort And Spa