stayed at the capital coast 27 oct to 3 nov 2012 after being transferred there from original hotel closing for winter.stayed in a standard room,double bed lots of storage space flat screen tv fridge ironing board and iron and balcony.room 1112 looks over the balcony of the restaurant but also has a pool and sea view.we stayed half board.there was eneugh choice for both breakfast and evening meal.there was something different every night,the carvery was excellent,and lots of choice.there are lots of sunbeds,mostly on the grass area overlooking the sea.There isnt really a good beach area,the best beach being in Coral Bay.The bus stop just outside the hotel,1euro ot 3 euros for a day pass and run every 10/15 mins.There isnt any entertainment at the hotel but there are quite a few bars close by.If you have a late return flight there are changing rooms by the indoor pool with showers.Fresh towels are available from the spa .Drinks at the hotel are reasonable,apint of lagar 3.65 euros,happy hour 6-7 pm every night. The seating area outside on the balcony is very relaxing especially watching the sun going down and the beautiful sunsets.Reception staff were helpful if you needed any information.We would certainly stop there again,although a little out of the way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Next to the historic Tombs of the Kings, it offers a variety of spacious high quality one, two and three bedroom suites, all encompassing a contemporary light modern decor that captures the Mediterranean spirit. All suits are designed to offer a unique home away from home experience of comfort and luxury. Other services include restaurants and bars, Spa and Bath House, gymnasium & fitness center, beautician and hairdressing salon, squash, indoor and outdoor swimming pools. Opens on 1 August 2008. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Bookcyprus.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Capital Coast Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capital Coast Resort And Spa
- Capital Coast Hotel Paphos