i think this was the biggest resort i stayed in (except a robinson club 15 y ago) so a bit of a change for me. but nothing serious to complaint really.
rooms - huge, we had a 2 room suite looking at the the pool(s) and sea. balcony was accessable from both rooms, and we had a bathroom incl shower per person. kitchen was better equipped than many kitchens i know, including mixer, blenders , microwave etc... the switches etc were a bit complex ... for me at least
fron the bar as well as most rooms you have a fantastic dawn - sundowners at the bar are fairly priced.
hotel restaurant - we had breakfast only, ( very british, with baked beans, bangers and all the unhealthy yet delicious things which i enjoy every now and then) - didn t try dinner as i dislike buffets.
staff pretty heterogene - from very friendly and helpful till pretty awful - but luckily the latter being in the minority
gym was ok, bit badly organised qua opening hours. no drinks or towels in the gym. they offer some light entertainment from aerobic to bingo...
you need a car unless you love public transportation to reach down town paphos. in the hotel after down all you have to enjoy is your room size and partner :) . parking for free.
wlan only in the lobby area.
so - recommendable if you like resortstyle hotels - price value in that sense very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Next to the historic Tombs of the Kings, it offers a variety of spacious high quality one, two and three bedroom suites, all encompassing a contemporary light modern decor that captures the Mediterranean spirit. All suits are designed to offer a unique home away from home experience of comfort and luxury. Other services include restaurants and bars, Spa and Bath House, gymnasium & fitness center, beautician and hairdressing salon, squash, indoor and outdoor swimming pools. Opens on 1 August 2008. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Capital Coast Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capital Coast Hotel Paphos
- Capital Coast Resort And Spa