2,240 results
All reviews animation team pool bar kids club towel art sea view evening entertainment thomas cook bar staff great holiday lovely hotel plenty of choice fire show family room special mention plenty of sunbeds food was lovely all ages
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Stayed for one night though really we’d booked for the entire weekend. Hotel is modern and very clean, our room was very chic and very up to date. The staff we met were very friendly and wanted to do their best for you. We ate in the main restaurant three times and were very impressed, huge choice and very tasty. Would I come back again, YES.

Stayed: October 2018, traveled with family
mkleanthous2018, Sales & Marketing Assistant at SENTIDO Cypria Bay by Leonardo Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Chris A,

Thank you for your review and sharing feedback of your stay at SENTIDO Cypria Bay by Leonardo.

It is with great pleasure to read that you found our hotel modern, clean, staff very friendly and found we hard a wide variety of food and very tasty.

We hope you visit us again soon and for a longer period.

Warmest regards from all the team at SENTIDO Cypria bay by Leonardo.

Reviewed 1 week ago

Just returned from two weeks in this hotel. The rooms are nice with your own fridge and tea making facilities. The pool area is beautiful, and there are areas for children to have fun. The main bar is large, if I had to pick a fault it would be the seating in bar as it isn't really suitable for older people(me).
The restaurant is large and airy and the food plentiful and varied. It has a patio area for those who like to eat outside.
The grounds run right on to beach with a coastal path running into Paphos.
This hotel gave us a lovely time, their biggest asset is their staff. Not one grumpy person there, Andri in restaurant is amazing such a hard worker and Christiana so welcoming even remembering who has what coffee for breakfast.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear Teresa459,

Thank you for your review and choosing SENTIDO Cypria Bay by Leonardo for your holidays.

We are very happy to read that you found your room nice, pool area beautiful and you found our staff very friendly.

Your recommendation is very much appreciated and we hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Just got back from a week at this beautiful hotel. Staff amazing - especially Stathis at the main reception - nothing was too much trouble. The food, was the best, all inclusive, we have ever experienced, such a great variety and very well presented. It's the first holiday where we felt we could have easily had 2 weeks instead of 1. The Greek Taverna was lovely, they presented us with fizz when they found out my lovely fiancé proposed to me x all in all a fantastic holiday. See you next year x

Stayed: October 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear Amanda F,

Firstly may we congratulate you on your engagement and we wish you both all the best for the future.

It is with great pleasure to read that you found our hotel beautiful, staff amazing, found our food had a wide variety and very well presented.

Your feedback will be shared with our team and we look forward into seeing you again next year.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We’ve just got back from our first visit to Cypria Bay, Paphos and have had a great time. I travelled with my husband and my 10 month old daughter and have been really well looked after. The staff were fantastic with my daughter and true to their word had a travel cot with a decent mattress in the room for when we arrived. We had a family swim up room which came in really handy when my daughter was napping so we could still enjoy the sunshine and cool off at the same time.
One of the things this hotel did so well was to cater to allergies. We were very unsure of booking an all inclusive due to my husband being gluten intolerant and having issues with lactose but the staff in the restaurants were fantastic and they treated him like a king. The staff bought him gluten free foods, bread and desserts all of which tasted fantastic (and he is a hard one to please) and provided soya alternatives on request. The food for myself (no allergies) was fantastic and really tasty especially the Asian food. I’d give this a thumbs up! Do make sure you visit the Mourayio restaurant the food is traditional Greek. It was fantastic (lots of it) and again they couldn’t be happier to provide freshly cooked gluten free alternatives and at short notice as well!
The hotel is clean and tidy but is feeling a little on the tired side, our room hadn’t long been renovated but the air-con leaked a bit and was a bit smelly and one of the lights in our bathroom blew a couple of times. That said once reported they were quick at sorting out the issues. The entry to the pool also needed a bit of a revamp (and beware the pool is really cold)
€70 euros for a late check out (till 6pm) seemed a bit on the steep side but with a 10 month old was essential!
All in all a lovely holiday and a good hotel with fabulous staff.

*pls note I would rate this hotel as between average and very good (definately more good than average).

Stayed: October 2018, traveled with family
2  Thank stephaniecolborne
mkleanthous2018, Sales & Marketing Assistant at SENTIDO Cypria Bay by Leonardo Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded 2 days ago

Dear stephaniecolborne,

Thank you for your review and sharing such detailed feedback of your stay at SENTIDO Cypria Bay by Leonardo.

We are delighted to read that you found our staff fantastic, enjoyed your swim up room and our chefs attended and catered for your husbands allergies.

Your feedback will be shared with our team and we do hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Well i think I must start by saying this hotel definitely isn’t a 4 star, if I was being generous I’d say it’s a 3.
I’ll start with the good points of the hotel first:
Lovely pool area and outside pool bar.
Great view of the beach if you stand on the upstairs balcony .
Great cocktails .Very plesent and helpful staff .
Taxi service which the hotel supply are spot on .
Hotel lobby is very modern and up to date.
The snack bar which is open throughout the day and till late at night is brilliant food always tastes great and there is always loads there to eat when you want it (chips, burgers, hot dogs, souvlaki, chicken drumsticks, ice creams etc)
Comfortable beds in the room

Right now on the the parts I was definitely not impressed with:
first of all on 3 occasions we received dirty towels in our room, so on 3 occasions we had nothing to dry with after showering.
The cleaners on the first few days would show up like 2pm in the afternoon which is ok but then on 2 occasions we wanted a lie in and both times the cleaner turned up 8:30am didn’t knock on the door just barged in to the room even tho we’d locked our door from the inside which I wasn’t impressed with.
The rooms are very dark as there is no main ceilings light only small spot lights and lamps.
When the cleaner did come all that was done was very little the while 10 days we were there the bathroom including sink and shower area wasn’t cleaned or wiped down once.The only bathroom miniatures supplier are shampoo, shower gel and soap bar no conditioner or body lotion supplied and we didn’t even receive any bathroom miniatures for the first 2 days we were there.There was dirt/mould on the bathroom tiles and because there’s no fan in the bathroom there was mould in the crack surrounding the bathroom door.
Our bathroom only had a shower which I didn’t mind but the way it was designed was very poor as whenever you shower I’ll f youdon’t have the shower head facing the wall instead of yourself the whole floor would be soaked.
The bathroom was tiny no moving around space at all.
I wouldn’t rate the food very highly. We were told by our rep the hotel restaurant did 2 theme nights a week which was Greek and Italian. Well on the night which was ment to be Italian the only thing served was lasagne and spag boll. They were serving more Chinese food than Italian that night.
The food was very same same the whole time we were there very little change and I was disappointed the fact at breakfast the waffles were like solid rock and pancakes were always burnt every day so couldn’t even be eaten.
It was always very hard to get a table for food any time of the day even tho we visited in September. So almost every day we’d go to the snack bar for lunch as the food was10x better in there and you could always get a seat.
I will definitely say I will not be visiting this hotel again and unless you want a very standard pool side holiday then I’d look elsewhere

Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
2  Thank 2018_B

Dear 2018_B,

Thank you for taking the time to review us and for explaining both the positive and negative aspects of your stay. We appreciate the fact that you wish to merely state the good and the bad and allow each person to judge accordingly.

We are happy that there were some aspects of your stay you enjoyed, the lovely pool area, great cocktails, pleasant staff, you enjoyed the snacks and found your bed very comfortable.

For all other aspects that you were not fully content with it would of been our pleasure at anytime in speaking to you and addressing these issues and giving us the opportunity in making sure you had the most enjoyable stay.

We understand that your expectations were not met and once again apologize and hope that you would re-consider booking with us again.