“Fabulous holiday”

Dining area
Kitchen
Al fresco sitting area
Outside villa
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

alistokoe
Preston, United Kingdom
“Fabulous holiday”
Reviewed September 18, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Booked the villa fairly last minute and the pictures/reviews didn't disappoint. Fantastic villa in a perfect peaceful location. Easy driving or walking if you like the heat to the little beach at Corrallia bay . 5 mins drive to the main part of Coral Bay.

Just perfect in every way

I can't praise Gerry (who manages the property) enough. Customer service at is very best! It is the 4th time I've been to Cyprus and Gerry, the villa and Prestige Bookings is by far the best yet.

I would have no hesitation in recommending Prestige Bookings to anyone

KFPGMC
London, United Kingdom
“Friendly welcome”
Reviewed October 20, 2015 for a stay in October 2015

Perfect new villa with great amenities. Lovely grounds with fruit trees. What impressed me most about my stay was the level of service received. Gerry arranged a taxi collection for me from the airport (I was arriving late on my own to meet my friend who was joining me the next day) and he was at the villa to offer a friendly welcome. I was left a lovely welcome package including tea, coffee, milk, juice, water, bread, butter, cheese and even a bottle of wine. Nothing was too much trouble. Quiet secluded location within easy driving reach of Coral Bay or Paphos.

Traveling group: Friends
Oct 20, 2015
Paula, it was a pleasure to meet you and Karen here in sunny Cyprus, and hopefully you will be able to return again sometime soon. Regards, Gerry
mark r
Bourne, United Kingdom
“Fantastic”
Reviewed September 30, 2015 for a stay in September 2015

We have been holidaying in Cyprus for the past 8 to 10 years and this is by far the best Villa we have stayed in with a great pool and outside area. This is the first time we have booked through Prestige who also made it easy for us by booking our transfers and car hire which I must add arrived at the times promised. When we arrived at the Villa we were met by Gerry who we found most helpful and very friendly with advise on where to eat and visit. Booked for next year already- can't wait

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything
Liked least: Nothing
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Oct 8, 2015
Hi Mark,

It was an absolute pleasure to meet you both here in Sunny Cyprus. Please pass my regards to Pat, and I look forward to seeing you again next year.

Regards,

Gerry
Mark P
Guildford, United Kingdom
“EXCELLENT”
Reviewed August 29, 2015 for a stay in August 2015

Beyond our expectations, located in the country side with mountains to the rear and sea views to the front.
The villa was equipped to a high standard, with a large pool which is what we had hoped for.
Thanks Gerry for everything - we would return.

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Sep 7, 2015
Hi Mark. It really was a pleasure meeting you and the family, and a joy to know that you had a super holiday. Hopefully you will be able to return sometime soon. Best Regards to all, Gerry
Paul S
Isle of Wight, United Kingdom
“Well presented villa with a superb pool and sun terraces.”
Reviewed August 5, 2015 for a stay in July 2015

My mother and I spent a very relaxing and enjoyable week at this villa. Villa Agios Ilias 2 was very clean and well equipped. The pool was extremely clean. a great size and surrounded by delightful sun terraces. The garden was extremely well presented and the fruit trees a nice touch. Very impressed with the personal service given to us by Gerry. He responded very well to any questions and all minor issues were dealt with promptly. Overall a very good experience.

Traveling group: Other
Aug 5, 2015
Hi Paul.

Delighted to hear that you both had a great holiday, and hopefully we will see back again soon.

Gerry
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing