“Great food”

Ranked #58 of 545 Restaurants in Paphos
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The restaurant is open first time in June 2002 Since then we improved a lot by using only fresh and homemade ingredients Now our signature dishes are the live seafood from our marine aquariums The top quality steaks especially cooking those on the big green egg The fresh , local and only wild fish And finally the best Italian products with the fresh homemade pastas
Paphos, Cyprus
“Great food”
Reviewed April 8, 2014

First time I have tried this restaurant and I wasn't disappointed the starters were good portions and the fresh bread and dips were a nice touch. I went for a steak for the main coarse and it was the best steak I have had in Cyprus. I will definitely be returning for more great meals.

• Visited April 2014

• Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
taupo, nz
“First class restaurant”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

The restaurant has a really nice ambiance with excellent food and the service was impeccable.

Although situated off the main drag of Paphos seafront it is well worth seeking out. Staff are very friendly and help make your visit special

Visited April 2014
Hayling Island, United Kingdom
“food to die for”
Reviewed March 18, 2014

we loved the food and the whole experience. The staff were so nice and welcoming, more like friends really.

Visited February 2014
Sweden
“Best italian restaurant in Cyprus”
Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

I was working for 7 months all over Cyprus and this was my favourite restaurant, fantastic staff and owner. The food is amazing and its a must try if you stay over in Paphos. Dont forget to try their mojitos, my favourite was the pomegranate mojito. Excellent seafood, pizza and beef.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Jimmie M
Truro, United Kingdom
“Wonderful meal”
Reviewed March 13, 2014

It's always daunting when eating out if you are female and alone but I was made to feel very welcome at this restaurant. The service was attentive without being overbearing and I never felt uncomfortable.
As for the food, I know it's a little strange to eat Italian food when I should have been sampling the Cypriot cuisine, but really the food was exceptional. I honestly think the meal I had there was the best Italian meal that I have ever had. I'm not sure what the wine was but it was well above the quality you come to expect from house wine. Sure the price was a little more than the norm but believe me, it was well worth it.
Next time I am in Paphos, I will definitely be returning to Grazie.

• Visited March 2014