“Upmarket Dining”

Ranked #68 of 559 Restaurants in Paphos
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The restaurant is open first time in June 2002 Since then we improved a lot by using only fresh and homemade ingredients Now our signature dishes are the live seafood from our marine aquariums The top quality steaks especially cooking those on the big green egg The fresh , local and only wild fish And finally the best Italian products with the fresh homemade pastas
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Very welcoming, good to excellent food, wine and service. Plenty of choice. Inside and outside dining.

There are newer reviews for Grazie Ristorante Italiano

Reviewed July 19, 2013

Very good Italian food in very stylish decor. We have eaten there several times during our stay and have tried the sea food, steaks , pasta and pizza. All were excellent.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

We have eaten here on numerous occasions and have always enjoyed it though it is not a cheap restaurant (depending on what, exactly, you eat & drink obviously).

Admittedly it was fairly early (6.30pm) so we could sit pretty much wherever we wanted but George immediately showed us to a shaded area on the verandah underneath wall fans - perfect. The 7 year old twins loved the lobsters in their tank and we enjoyed the people watching.

The complementary hot bread rolls with balsamic & oil, pesto and tapenade dips got us off to a good start.

We started with the excellent Spaghetti Aglio Olio E Peperoncino, Carpaccio and the Funghi Alla Gratella followed by the Risotto Di Pollo, the Penne Alla Michaelangelo, the Fileto Modena (Fillet Steak in a Balsamic vinegar) and the Anitra Al Vino Rosso E Miele (Duck breast). We couldn't fault any of them. The children had the Pepite Di Pollo (Chicken Nuggets), the Hamburger and a Pizza with Tuna & Sweet Corn but these were not your normal childrens meals - the breaded chicken pieces were excellent as was the small hamburger and were both obviously 'home made'.

I couldn't find room for any dessert but the others had the Italian Chocolate Fondant, the Tiramisu and a Frangelico Coffee.

Rather than wine we stuck with the excellent Mojitos trying out the Pomegranate, the Strawberry and the Peach! The final bill was quite high but we were celebrating and, for no apparent reason, George gave us a 10% discount - a nice touch.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

This was my first visit to this restaurant but will definitely not be my last.
The atmosphere create by the friendly but professional attitude of the staff was very welcoming & comfortable. The lighting was crisp without being so bright that it hurt my eyes.
The table arrangements allow ample room for easy passage whilst the tables themselves are very clean & well laid.
The menu, for meat, fish & vegetarian dishes, both local & international, has been well planned & is easy to follow.
The food.... incredible!!!

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Me and my boyfriend visited Grazie twice within our week in Paphos.. Food was to die for, service was faultless. We had some lovely chats with George the restaurant owner and the waitresses. But the real reason I gave Grazie 5* ......

During our first visit, I was being rather fickle with my order and had a change of heart from my seabass main course to a white wine pasta dish with black mussels instead. Though I had no expectations that it was possible to change my dish (as I changed my mind quite late!) - George, the lovely owner informed me that the seabass was already being cooked, therefore I could not change my dish. HOWEVER, being as passionate about his food and caring for his customers as he was, he gave me a sample of the black mussel pasta dish! The 'sample' dish doesn't quite demonstrate the generosity of this gesture. And thus, we were back to Grazie once more! And we would recommend this restaurant to anyone.. I cannot commend it enough :-)

1  Thank Ami U