“Fantastic company and great instructors”
Review of ABC Dive Club

ABC Dive Club
More attraction details
Owner description: The 'ABC Dive' Club scuba diving in Cyprus for beginners and professionals. ABC Dive Club is operating 14 very successful years in Paphos and Limassol. All types of scuba diving courses, fun dives, introductory dives, special trips including shipwreck Zenobia and Akamas National Park.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I dived with ABC Diving, twice today and once yesterday. The dive company is absolutely fantastic and I would highly reccomend them.
I contacted them initially by email on the Monday to enquire about wanting to dive the Zenobia wreck but I only had my Open Water certification, not my advanced, however I am planning on doing it at a later date.  I spoke with Alex, the owner of ABC and he explained how it could be possible by doing a deep dive and a wreck dive as part of my adventure training along with some reading and knowledge questions on these areas. These dives could then be used as part of my advanced at a later date. He advised me doing a check Dive before doing these dives to ensure both parties were happy to go ahead. He leant me a PADI book to do some reading on the Tuesday night prior to diving the wreck on the Wednesday.
I dived my check dive with Fima who was great to dive with and on my 2 wreck dives I was assigned their UK dive instructor called Chris who was outstanding. I went through and answered the knowledge based questions before undertaking the dives and he gave a detailed brief of what to expect. It was a great experience and very well organised. All staff members were great and numbers were kept low. On the wreck dives I had Chris to myself due to experience and the other divers had Fima.
Fantastic experience and great to have 2 dives signed off towards my advanced.
My wife also was made to feel very welcome and she was a non diver

ABCDIVE, Manager at ABC Dive Club, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dave, thank you very much for diving with us and positive comment. We will glad to see you again

All reviews
"sites"
"holiday"
"cyprus"

Reviewed June 10, 2018

Diving in Cyprus, Paphos with ABC Dive Center was amazing. The communication with alex was easy and effective. The diving with Chris was very funny, but professional. I liked the dive sites and will dive again with ABC Dive center Paphos.

ABCDIVE, Manager at ABC Dive Club, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thank you very much. It will be pleasure to dive with you again

Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

Great company, really helpful. Alex picked us up from the bus stop on arrival to Paphos, quick check in and then took us to our hotel. Then picked us up from our hotel and returned us to our hotel (twice!) with no extra charge. We also reduced the number of dives we planned to do due to illness, again we were it charged for this. First day’s diving was difficult due to choppy conditions, but we made the best of it, 2nd dive was postponed until today (3rd March 18) - conditions much better, saw a fire worm, scorpion fish, hermit crabs and a range of other animals. Sam was brilliant throughout and gave us some top tips for the rest of the holiday. Cheers guys!

ABCDIVE, Manager at ABC Dive Club, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2018

Thank you Franek. Please come back for advanced dives and Zenobia trip

Reviewed October 4, 2017

I performed one shore dive with Chris
The atmosphere was informal yet very professional
Upon to my request,Chris gave me excellent comments regarding my technique about what and how to improve certain elements
Irina and Chris the staff I met,were very pleasant
Had I come back to Paphos certainly I would dive again with ABC

1  Thank bdyerz1
ABCDIVE, Manager at ABC Dive Club, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2017

Thank you. Hope to dive with you again