We booked this through Qwerty travel after seeing it offered on trave Zoo. The offer included an upgrade to halfboard and we paid extra for a sea view room. We arrived around 2200hrs ( travel on easy jet, flight times were not the best but it was reflected in the price), we were told that as we had missed dinner we could have a voucher for lunch to be used when it suited us, which I thought was good, the room was nice but was on the ground floor, we asked if there was any chance of a higher floor, we had to wait until the following day but were given another nice room on the second floor with a great sea view.
The room had all the usual facilites includine tea/coffee making facilites,safe hair dryer etc. The Hotel has large indoor and outdoor pools, gym,spa facilities .Staff were freindly and helpful. The Hotel is located at the far end of Poseidonos Ave approx 3K from Paphos harbour.
The food was of a high standard, dinner was very good with a wide choice of well cooked foods, we would go back for the food. With it being early in the season it was quite quiet, which suited us we did have a noisy Sturday and Sunday morning as Christening party were staying, boy were they loud!
Overall it was a very good week not really anything to fault, there is a hotel being built next door, we did not find this excessivly noisy, ( and our wing was next door to it), the info in the room is a bit lacking it basically say if you want to know anything, ring reception, we only fond out after a few days that there was a library and info area, with comuters on the first floor,
We had a taxi booked for the airport at 1930hrs, we had decided to use our meal voucher for lunch, checkout was 1200 and we asked if we could delay this until after lunch (1400) we were told this would cost 20 euros, which when the Hotel is full you can understand ,so we left our luggage in the unsecured luggage room, not a major issue but could have been dealt with better. This is a nice time to visit Cyprus good weather but not too hot, and not too busy, will definitely return to the island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Aquamare Hotel, we recognize and respect the allure of the Mediterranean, which is why you will find that our entire focus is on capturing its magic and surrounding you with it during your stay with us. Enter an oasis of pure luxury and elegance. With attention to beautiful details and impressive facilities in a hospitable environment, the Aquamare Beach Hotel & Spa is the ideal destination for your next holiday or event. Offering a variety of restaurants and bars, conference & incentive facilities, wedding packages, indoor & outdoor pools, children's novelty pool, a fully equipped fitness center and a luxurious spa, whether for business or leisure, there is something for everyone! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, Bookcyprus.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Aquamare Beach Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquamare Beach Hotel And Spa
- Aquamare Beach Hotel Paphos
- Aquamare Hotel Paphos
- Aquamare Hotel And Spa