First time in Cyprus and this hotel was first class in making the experience memorable. It is set right up against the sea and I was fortunate in having a sea view room on the top floor. Super little balcony to sit out on and watch the varying states and stages the ocean gets up to. Nice, too, to watch the sunsets as it faced west - though, sadly, only able to do this on 3 of the 7 days there. The locals said the rain, lightning and thunder was "extremely unusual". Impressed by the quality of service of staff - their sole aim, it seemed to me, was to make your holiday enjoyable. Room service was every day and the bed linen quality was very high though the bed was a little too firm for me. Spotless room. Only let down - otherwise I would have given five stars - was the very ordinary tv (not a flat screen as I would expect nowadays) and the noise insulation between rooms was light - you could hear next door neighbours talking, for instance! I was on half board and the food was varied, well prepared and very eatable. The breakfast restaurant was on the lower ground floor and the evening restaurant on the ground floor. A joy to use both of them. A splendid reception area - on a couple of days I had problems in connecting to the wi-fi though thehotel said this was down to the carrier rather than them. Having a car was pretty essential though there is a bus stop right outside the hotel. Elephant car rental at the airport were good and I recommend them. If you've not done much travelling abroad then this destination is good for first or second timers. English is widely spoken and the cars have the steering wheel in the right place! For those more energetic than me there is a well stocked gym and an indoor swimming pool - the two outside would be wonderful in warmer weather. The hotel has a good ambience - you'll enjoy your stay here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Aquamare Hotel, we recognize and respect the allure of the Mediterranean, which is why you will find that our entire focus is on capturing its magic and surrounding you with it during your stay with us. Enter an oasis of pure luxury and elegance. With attention to beautiful details and impressive facilities in a hospitable environment, the Aquamare Beach Hotel & Spa is the ideal destination for your next holiday or event. Offering a variety of restaurants and bars, conference & incentive facilities, wedding packages, indoor & outdoor pools, children's novelty pool, a fully equipped fitness center and a luxurious spa, whether for business or leisure, there is something for everyone! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Otel, Hotwire, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Aquamare Beach Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquamare Beach Hotel Paphos
- Aquamare Beach Hotel And Spa
- Aquamare Hotel Paphos
- Aquamare Hotel And Spa