Avanti Holiday Village
$184
$287
$274
Hotels.com
Roman Boutique Hotel(Paphos)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 05/30
Book now, pay at stay
$80
  • Breakfast included
Queen's Bay Hotel(Kissonerga)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 05/27
Free cancellation until 05/27
$119
  • Pool
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $174/night.

$230
$194
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $224/night.

Free cancellation until 06/02
$228
$194
Priceline
2,256 results
All reviewsfiesta barocean basketself cateringpool areaplenty of sunbedsswim up barupstairs apartmentair conapartments are spaciousfirst floorwater polohalf boardhuge poolmain bedroompool towelsanimation teambars and restaurants
Reviewed August 14, 2014

We stayed at the Avanti Village in June this year for 11 nights with friends and family. We also got married whilst we were there at the Avanti Hotel next door. This was by far one of the best holidays we have ever had in every respect. The staff were fabulous, especially Liza who arranged our wedding. The pool area is just lovely with lots of sunbeds available. We stayed on a self catering basis, preferring to try all the local restaurants, some of which were exceptional. Our favourite was Ficardo's, about a 10 minute walk away towards the harbour. The rooms were cleaned on a daily basis and the whole complex was very clean. We travelled with our son who has a learning disability and he enjoyed the place so much that we have booked to go again next year, something we rarely do!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
4  Thank spencer1970
Reviewed August 14, 2014

We arrived on 2 August and spent 10 days here in F block. On arrival we were vaguely pointed in the direction of the apartment and left to find it in the blistering heat with two extremely tired small children. It takes a few days to get used to the maze of apartments! The apartment itself was spacious and adequate although no plug so washing up was a bit difficult! We tried breakfast as had read good reviews about this but we arrived at 9am and it was bedlam. No tables, grumpy staff, insufficient staff, no glasses or cutlery and really long queues for the buffet style breakfast. We never put ourselves through this again and just bought toast & cereal from the supermarket on site which was really well priced and very friendly. Kids club was poor - don't rely on this to occupy your kids, basically it's just an air conditioned room with a young girl supervising kids running round playing chase. My 6 year old went twice but said it was really boring. Apartments were cleaned regularly but really would have liked new towels every day, we kept having to go and get them from reception as dirty ones were taken away and not replaced!

The pool was brilliant for the kids as shallow and really warm but unfortunately you do need to get up really early to put towels on the sun beds it is Really busy and you do feel a bit like a sardine packed in with no privacy or space. The music round the pool was the same every day and drove us nuts by the last day.

The rester aunts on site were ok but Nothing more. The best place to eat was a little taverna to the left of the hotel next door to the Hagen Daaz cafe, authentic Cypriot food and run by the lovely welcoming, friendly Yiannis. If you want to have a well priced meal away from the commercial main strip give it a try.

Overall the village feels in desperate need of some tlc there are unfinished buildings, fountains with no water, insufficient staff, dirt tracks that are used to access the apartments that really should be tarmaced over, gym equipment is broken and indoor pool is unsupervised so couldn't be used unless you asked for a key !!

I understand it is all a matter of opinion but coming away in the 6 week holidays is very expensive and we feel really misled about this place. It's 3 star at best and we won't be returning.

Room Tip: Upper floor to avoid ants and cats
7  Thank Carolyn S
Reviewed August 14, 2014

We recently stayed at the Avanti village hotel from the 26th of Jul for 10 nights and was amazed by the quality of service. The hotel itself was very clean but what stood out for us was the level of customer service. Our son is lactose intolerant and allergic to Milk, Nuts and Eggs. This is normally difficult when on holiday as the choice of food can sometimes be limited. Not for this hotel and the staff, they were VERY good and understanding and offered us a variety of suitable alternatives. Nothing was a problem. From the hotel manager to the Chef, and the restaurant manager (Renata), the level of service was excellent. Will highly recommend this hotel. Thanks to all the wonderful staff.

3  Thank Billy I
Reviewed August 13, 2014

Stayed 29th July for 11 nights with my husband and 2 children aged 7 and 12. Great location, with plenty of places to eat within walking distance and very easy to get a taxi or bus to the harbour. The Village Piazza square where Ocean Basket and Little Eataly are located could look so much better if the fountain worked and there weren't loads of run down buildings stuffed with old mattresses!
Rooms were a good size but quite basic considering it's supposed to be 4*. Not as well equipped as I thought they would be either after reading the comments on here. The rooms were clean though.
Pool area was extremely busy but unfortunately I think this goes with the territory of going anywhere during the school summer holidays. We did always manage to get beds though, even after 10am some days.
Kids had a good time and made friends meaning we got to relax a little. Staff on reception were very friendly (apart from the men who were grumpy according to my daughter!). Bar and restaurant staff were also friendly but seemed stressed and overworked as though there were not enough of them.
Would I return? Probably not. We had an enjoyable holiday but there is nothing that would make me want to go back- too many other places to see!

1  Thank clucky1972
Reviewed August 12, 2014

Arrived back 9th August, what a fantastic holiday. We booked the Avanti Village with my Grandsons and my son and daughter in law for my daughters wedding which was taking place at a near by town hall. My self and my husband have many holidays all over the world a few times per year. We were so impressed by the hotel the staff and the area we can not wait to come back. The whole complex is very impressive, the staff can not do enough for you the rooms were so clean and serviced daily and of a very large size. The pool was kept to a very high standard and no having to wake up at dawn for a sun bed, what ever time you came to the pool there were always sun beds available .I would recommend this village complex to families or couples. The restaurants and bars within the village were great and again the staff were excellent . My daughter had booked an evening meal after the wedding at a near by restaurant, we needed a venue between the wedding and the evening meal to have a few drinks and a light snack , after meeting Liza a family member of this family run hotel she suggested the Avanti Hotel. The Hotel was excellent the areas for photographs were stunning and all the staff again were so thoughtful and helpful. I can not thank them all for making the afternoon so special. In fact we were gutted we had not booked the hotel for the whole event .Any one wanting a wedding venue for the future please contact the hotel and you will not be disappointed . We were made to feel very special even though we were only a party of 11 people, the hotel is equipped for large weddings .The hotel my daughter stayed in we did see many weddings taking place but definitely not up to the standard of the Avanti. They will help you with any arrangements even out side of the hotel to make your holiday special . After reading a couple of not so good reviews on the hotel I do wonder where these people stay when they visit other countries. My husband and I have stayed at many 5 star hotels in countries such as Dubai , far east and have been on cruises . Believe me this village complex is an excellent choice and you will go a long way to better the service for the money paid. Thank you very much to the Avanti for making our holiday and my daughters reception so special. All upset my son and his family are still at the village enjoying there holiday and we are well jealous looking at the photos on face book..

Room Tip: All excellent
8  Thank Irene C