“Perfect Apartment and beyond helpful owners!”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of Oracle Apartment

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 3 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Jack M
“Perfect Apartment and beyond helpful owners!”
Reviewed August 16, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

I took my parents away to Paphos at The Oracle Apartments through Carrie Crawford. She was beyond helpful form the start and made mine and my parents holiday a joy, organising taxis to and from the airport and car rental during our stay. No problem was too much and she was available throughout our 10 day stay.

The apartment itself is in a great location has a lovely bar and pool, bus links right outside and shopping in walking distance. It is stocked will everything you will need for a fabulous holiday. 3 balcony's all with a view of the sea. My mum cooked some lovely meals we ate on the dinning table on the terrace.

I cannot recommend this apartment and Carrie Crawford herself enough, she also has some other beautiful properties in Cyprus you should check out. I will definitely be returning, Thank you again for a great holiday.

Traveling group: Extended Family
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Aug 18, 2016
Thank you for the great review. We EE so pleased you had a great holiday and the apartment met your expectations. Look forward to welcoming you again to Cyprus.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing