“Lovely cakes!”

Cuisines: American, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

Made a special visit to let them eat cake and wasn't disappointed with the cakes! Between myself and my husband we had two cheesecakes and a brownie with homemade ice cream. The cheesecake I had was fresh and tasty and the brownie and icecream my husband had was lovely. Tricky to find if your not familiar with paphos, get the 618 bus to the station, walk to the old police station then its the first turn on your right, walk to the end of the road and you should see it. The only slight criticism we have is €2 for a tin of coke seemed abit excessive, we would of stayed longer and had more drinks if it wernt for that, great cakes though

1  Thank louise3durham
There are newer reviews for Let Them Eat Cake

Reviewed June 28, 2014

Not a bad cake shop, the cakes look very nice and my chocolate brownie tasted quite good. It's nothing special though, I've eaten cakes like these in England and they taste the same. The staff were quite friendly but the girl who served us couldn't speak English that well. The shop is funky inside and nicely designed. I wouldn't go back as it was just average to me.

Reviewed June 22, 2014

Amazing food, great price, great location and an amazing staff. I would highly recommend this
eatery.

1  Thank Brent P
Reviewed June 11, 2014

I eat here the other evening and found that it lived up to it's reputation.

The burger was fantastic and two hours, a few glasses of wine and a few chapters of my book later the cake was also great.

Let Them Eat Cake is a really nice place to relax, eat, drink and enjoy life.

Just hold the fries because they aren't needed as the burger and salad are superb on their own and, to be honest, the fries weren't the best I've ever had.

1  Thank Andy B
Reviewed May 21, 2014

Yes we had cake and it was lovely the staff was very helpful, the drinks where just as good and they tell me the cakes change from time to time so here's looking forward to our next visit. May even try the burgers on our next visit which we are told are exceptional.

1  Thank lovely s