Just got back from a week in this hotel which was very nice indeed. The Staff were very helpful and it was very clean. Lots of older people there doing their Ballroom Dancing (Not our scene). No beaches in this area but a nice prom to walk/walkway into the harbour and centre (15 mins ). Fantastic view from our room over the pool and sea. Happy Hour twice nightly to get you in before Dinner and to keep you there later on in the evening. is 18.30 - 19.15 and 22.45 - 23.30
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by exotic gardens and only a few steps from the azure blue Mediterranean waters this 4 Star Paphos hotel invites you and your family or friends to experience a truly relaxing Cyprus holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Louis Imperial Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Imperial Beach Paphos
- Louis Imperial Beach Hotel Paphos