Having stayed in Paphos many times and seen most of this beautiful island this holiday was to be a relaxing and stress free time which it was. On arrival at the hotel at approx 11pm we were greeted with aglass of fresh orange juice and efficiently checked in. As we were on an all inclusive this was explained to us (no wrist bands) a card to show when ordering drinks or food but after a couple of days there was no need to show the card as the staff knew who was all inclusive. In our room there was a plate each with salad, cold meats, cheese & bread we were also told that there was a buffet in the coffee shop until midnight. The room we had was plenty big enough with a sea view, there was ample drawer & wardrobe space it was spotless. The food in this hotel is exceptional with a varid choice at every meal. As for the entertainment there is a wide choice of games & activities during the day which we did not take part in but was always asked a simple no thanks and you are not pestered. On an evening the entertainment took place outsde at the rodondo bar where it is waiter service we had no problem getting served and as soon as your glass was empty a waiter arrived to tae it away and get your next drink. There were plenty of sun beds but you still get the british 'reserving' a bed at the crack of dawn then not turning up till mid afternoon when there were plenty spare all day. Drinks around the pool could be got from the bar or there were plenty of waiters to take your order and bring the drink to you . The only down side was on our first weekend the service in the coffee shop at lunch time was very poor tables not cleared & reset and a long wait for drinks. This holiday did what it said on the tin and the all inclusive option was well worth it. The staff are efficient friendly and well informed yes in some areas the hotel could do with a bit of updating but I have stayed in worse than this with the same rating. Would we return definately hopefully very soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by exotic gardens and only a few steps from the azure blue Mediterranean waters this 4 Star Paphos hotel invites you and your family or friends to experience a truly relaxing Cyprus holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Bookcyprus.com, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Louis Imperial Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Imperial Beach Paphos
- Louis Imperial Beach Hotel Paphos