Better late than never! We stayed at the Imperial for October half term 2013. It had been refurbished for the summer season. The rooms were comfortable, food good a great variety. We particularly enjoyed the Asian restaurant which you had to book, but at no extra cost. The outside garden area was clean and tidy, plenty of sun beds. Only downside we found was the evening entertainment. Having stayed at the Phaethon at Easter, where the entertainment was excellent, the entertainment at the Imperial was poor in comparison. Bedrooms are comfortable, and the hotel staff very friendly and helpful. Waiters and waitresses worked tirelessly throughout the day, which was good for us as this was our 'do as little as possible' holiday so it fit the bill exactly!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by exotic gardens and only a few steps from the azure blue Mediterranean waters this 4 Star Paphos hotel invites you and your family or friends to experience a truly relaxing Cyprus holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Louis Imperial Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Imperial Beach Paphos
- Louis Imperial Beach Hotel Paphos