My husband and I had a weeks holiday at this hotel and we really enjoyed our stay. First impressions do matter and we were not disappointed with what we saw. The reception area was very light and airy and the staff were exceptionally friendly. We were checked in very quickly and explained what facilities this hotel had to offer. We were on the third floor overlooking the pool. sea and harbour and boy what a lovely view - especially watching the sun go down and waiting for the harbour lights to come on...quite magical!!! Our stay throughout was always met by friendly staff, whether this was by the pool or in the restaurant. Food was of good standard and a decent variety - not over the top but just ample enough so one wasn't going round and round the food area tying to decide what to have. Going back to the room this was actually a decent sized room and bathroom with plenty of hanging and drawer space. there was a kettle and tea/coffee laid on for that all important first cuppa of the day. I still took sachets of coffee and with having a fridge in the room bought some milk at the local shops. No iron in the room but didn't really bother me as I packed my wee travel iron. Nice walk out of the hotel down to Paphos harbour which will take around 25-30mins, take a good pair of shoes though as the footpath is uneven in places - did a bit of shopping but once you have seen one souvenir shop they all tend to be the same. Would not take the footpath though in the evening as it was a bit too dark to get your foot bearings. Nice walk out of the front of the hotel and well lit at night. Oh if you do not want to walk to Paphos the bus stop is outside the hotel or you can get a water taxi if you prefer. Pool well that was a bit cold to swim in even the indoor one, found swimming in the sea warmer, but we are made of sturdier stuff than most so the cold water did not put us of one bit and was in that pool everyday of our stay. Hoping to go back soon to Cyprus as we both loved the island and its people - oh and the weather helps....and I can honestly say that I would go back to this hotel and would definatley recommend it to my family and friends - hope you to will enjoy it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by exotic gardens and only a few steps from the azure blue Mediterranean waters this 4 Star Paphos hotel invites you and your family or friends to experience a truly relaxing Cyprus holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Bookcyprus.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Louis Imperial Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Imperial Beach Paphos
- Louis Imperial Beach Hotel Paphos