Came to this hotel for one week, at the end of October. We arrived late but still food was on offer in the restaurant in the form of sandwich making ingredients so you could make up what you wanted.
Rooms are the usual standard you would expect to find & beds were quite comfortable.
The following morning we went down for breakfast & there was everything you could wish for, from simple cereal to the full range of a full English breakfast.
Onto finding a sunbathing area & again plenty was on offer. The more busy area was round the main pool but we found a more quiet spot to the side near the indoor pool, which at the time of our visit was only open to adults....Bliss!
The animation team came round & asked if you wanted to partake in the activities but were not in your face if you declined. Plenty of people did do the activities & from what we saw, they seemed pretty organised.
Lunch time...again a plentiful choice.
Throughout the day, staff pass round & ask if you require any drinks which unusually included speciality coffee liqueurs.......the usual cocktails, beers & soft drinks were also available.
Tea time...it was nice to see most guests were making an effort to be a little smarter for evening meal. A dress code guide is present but as most people did change appropriately, we never saw the rules imposed by the management, but I would imagine they would enforce if necessary.
Again, food was amazing, plenty of choice & regularly stocked. One of the main things we noticed was that the food actually stays hot. The desert choice was to die for!
The location of the hotel is extremely good,sitting back off the main drag but on the sea front. There is a pleasant walk into the harbour area which takes about 20 mins. Once there, there are the usual souvenir shops, bars and restaurants.
I did a days diving with Cydive, nothing to complain about, diving was average but when you have dived the Red Sea numerous times, expectations can sometimes be a little high.
Back to the hotel itself. There is a gym, volleyball court, French boules, darts, table tennis, tennis, outdoor & indoor pool and a squash court. All are free of charge!
Staff at the hotel were faultless! Service when needed was prompt.
Every day, in the main lobby, there would be a selection of Turkish delight, nut brittle, cake & drinks. Something which you just couldn't pass by without picking up a piece of something.
It was these little extras that made all the difference. I may have skipped over on food & not done it justice. I have travelled all over the world & I would say that this has been the best food, for choice & quality I have had!
Would I come here again.....we are already looking!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by exotic gardens and only a few steps from the azure blue Mediterranean waters this 4 Star Paphos hotel invites you and your family or friends to experience a truly relaxing Cyprus holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Bookcyprus.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Louis Imperial Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Imperial Beach Paphos
- Louis Imperial Beach Hotel Paphos