We stayed at the hotel mid Sept for our honeymoon and had a brilliant time. Our honeymoon room was lovely and on arrival, after midnight, found a bottle of wine n fruit in the room which was a lovely touch. The sea view is amazing and well worth paying the extra for! I'm not sure if it is done all year round, but we loved the waitress service around the pool.they were attentive and friendly and we didn't have to queue for drinks throughout our stay! I suspect they don't get the credit they deserve, so hopefully after this and other reviews, they will do, as they are a credit to the hotel. We had a wonderful honeymoon and will return.Our daughters want to return with us next year, having seen our photographs. Thanks again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by exotic gardens and only a few steps from the azure blue Mediterranean waters this 4 Star Paphos hotel invites you and your family or friends to experience a truly relaxing Cyprus holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Louis Imperial Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Imperial Beach Paphos
- Louis Imperial Beach Hotel Paphos