Just back after a fantastic holiday at the Louis Imperial Beach. Having booked for our daughters wedding we were certainly not disappointed. WEDDING-from the second day we arrived a meeting was set up to see Amy our wedding co-ordinator. She was amazing from start to finish, making sure everything ran smoothly. She is very good at her job and we were able to relax until the wedding. We then met Andreas. what a star he is, he went out of his way to make sure everything was perfect, nothing to much trouble for him. The wedding itself was beautiful from the flowers, the venue, the cake and the set up for evening meal. RESTAURANT-food was excellent at all times. BAR-staff great, even giving out cold flannels while on sunbeds, special mention Amanda and Zina. Well done to everyone. Would highly recommend staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by exotic gardens and only a few steps from the azure blue Mediterranean waters this 4 Star Paphos hotel invites you and your family or friends to experience a truly relaxing Cyprus holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Louis Imperial Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Imperial Beach Paphos
- Louis Imperial Beach Hotel Paphos