Louis Imperial Beach
  • Pool
$165
$128
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $176/night.

Annabelle(Paphos)
$203
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $235/night.

$169
$135
$113
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $147/night.

$119
$96
  • Pool
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $134/night.

Almyra Hotel(Paphos)
$257
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $309/night.

$259
  • Breakfast included
3,908 results
All reviewsfontana barmura restaurantanimation teamsea viewasian restaurantbar staffindoor poolfantastic hotelgreat holidaycold towelsevening entertainmentplenty of choiceplenty of sunbedswaiter servicespecial mentionentertainment managertennis courts
Reviewed June 21, 2013

I read all the reviews pre and post booking this hotel and I can honestly say it was a fantastic holiday. Paid for sea view rooms - well worth it. Had 2 birthday celebrations whilst out there and unbeknown to us - they check your date of birth from passports and automatically arrive during evening dinner with birthday cake, candles and staff singing - huge surprise!

I can understand why people book this hotel year on year - don't hesitate.

On arrival, very quick check in, cases taken to your rooms while you enjoy drinks and samples of Cyprus hospitality and nibbles.

The hotel is run like a tight ship, making sure your every need is catered for - big surprise laying on the beach and they come along there and ask what you want to drink while sunbathing.

All the staff are very friendly, happy and pleased to help you. You are really made to feel welcome and they are so delighted that you are staying with them. You really won't want to leave!!!

Constant food and drink all day - including ice creams. I have never in all my holiday's including 5* had food the the standard of this hotel.

I have to praise the restaurant staff, reception staff, bar staff, pool staff, cleaners and entertainment crew. The hotel was spotless and a credit to the management who run this. My thanks to Elena (Reception Manager) who made my elderly Aunt and Uncle's holiday one to remember - we celebrated their 52nd wedding anniversary and both their birthdays.

It is situated in a lovely part of town, where you can walk along the sea front down to the port, or get a bus for 1.50 euro each way, or take advantage of a day bus pass where you can travel around all day - off to the market or Coral Bay. Be wary of the prices in the market as you can find cheaper at the port - you need to haggle. Best price cigarettes / spirits were at a little tobacconist near the market - worth a visit.

Take advantage of the sea luxury cruise ship at the port, not the one promoted by your holiday company - a luxury trip - we did it from 10 am to 2pm, includes wonderful lunch - all inclusive, though not really for children more adults. (this is not a booze cruise) Though there are some great pirate ships for children to enjoy on the sea.

I will repeat again - don't hesitate to book this hotel you won't regret it and you will come back feeling you have had a great holiday.

Room Tip: Choose 2nd or 3rd floor rooms and book rooms with views - well worth it. We had them facing the port - so beautiful sun sets each night.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
6  Thank bob57_12
LOUIS_HOTELS, General Manager at Louis Imperial Beach, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2013

Dear guest,

On behalf of the Louis Imperial Beach let us thank you for your lovely review and for staying with us on this beautiful island.

We could not be happier over your kind words, praising our staff and premise. We would like to thank you for all the appreciation you showed towards the heartfelt and attentive service delivered by our staff, catering to your every need. We are also delighted to hear how highly you regard our cuisine and that you found our premise to be spotless. Moreover, not only are we thrilled that you loved the way our hotel is ideally located, but that you took advantage of the many excursion opportunities to discover this wonderful island. We are also very glad to read that you had two wonderful birthdays and that we had the privilege of making them a most memorable event.

We sincerely look forward to seeing you again at the Louis Imperial in the nearest future.

Best regards,

Reviewed June 20, 2013

I booked this hotel as my friend was getting married nearby. The staff are excellent, really friendly and efficient and the food is amazing, such variety and quality. I thought i might feel uncomfortable as i was on my own but the staff make you feel very welcome.

A big thank you to the whole animation team, they really are excellent and allow you to be as involved as you want to be. Their stage shows each night were really entertaining and they made my holiday so much fun.

I didn't understand why so many people book this hotel from one year to the next but i do now and am looking forward to returning next year if i can.

Room Tip: I had a room at the front which was fine for me and very spacious. The free wifi in the lobby is great and can save you a lot of money on internet use as it's 5 Euros an hour otherwise.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
9  Thank Coco110
LOUIS_HOTELS, General Manager at Louis Imperial Beach, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2013

Dear guest,

We would like to thank you for your touching words about a stay with us at the Louis Imperial Beach.

We are delighted that our friendly and attentive staff made you feel very welcome, also that you were indulged with the variety of our delicacies. It is also a joy that you did not have any time to get bored, as our enthusiastic animation team constantly entertained you from morning until evening.

We are pleased to hear that we will welcome you again to the Louis Imperial next year.

Kind regards,

Reviewed June 19, 2013

Just got back from a fantastic week here. As soon as we arrived at the hotel you could tell that the staff would do all they could to help. Check in was quick and efficient and our bags were carried to our room. Pool and other outside areas were lovely and there was never a shortage of sun beds. Was really impressed with the attentiveness of the pool staff who were always on hand to offer drinks and occasionally watermelon.

In the evenings after our evening meal we would venture got the pool bar to watch the evening entertainment from the animation team and they offered something different every night. They also all made the effort, especially the girls, to speak to everyone during the day and evenings even if you didn't have children like we don't. This made it much more welcoming and was especially impressed that the evening entertainment wasn't aimed at adults as well as children. After the entertainment we would venture into the Fontana bar which is just off the lobby. Here there was an extensive list of cocktails on offer as well as other drinks. Found the bar staff here amazing, always asking if we wanted another drink and chatting to us.

Liked the food, had a different theme every night and the menu was on display outside the restaurant every morning which meant I spent all day looking forward to sampling each dish. Had an evening meal in the Asian restaurant one evening which I enjoyed. It was a set menu with a buffet main course and was extremely impressed with the quality.

Overall all this was a fantastic experience at this hotel and would definitely return. Only niggles were I like my baileys with a tiny bit of ice eg one piece which i stressed prefusely but whenever my drink was brought over if always had 3 or 4 pieces in it. Also the orange juice i think was local so was more like squash than juice i think. However these are extremely minor complaints which does not alter my view of the hotel at all.

Would definitely return here!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Rach1389

Dear guest,

On behalf of the Louis Imperial Beach let us thank you for choosing our hotel as your holiday destination.

We are thrilled by all your praise for our hotel and are extremely happy that you enjoyed a wonderful week of holidaying with us. We are glad that you found our staff to be delightful and attentive, delivering high standards of service, and are happy to hear that you were impressed by our entertainment. Moreover, we are pleased that our varied food indulged your appetite and you especially enjoyed our brand new Asian restaurant Mura. We would also like to thank you for bringing your recommendations regarding the drinks to our attention and are glad to read that this did not prevent you from having a memorable time with us.

We are looking forward to seeing you again at the Louis Imperial in the nearest future.

Truly yours,

Reviewed June 17, 2013

The hotel was clean and comfortable. We stayed AI in may. We paid extra to upgrade our room, it was ok but not luxurious and our 1st floor balcony was a bit small but had fab views. The food was good , fresh and varied. My husband enjoyed his afternoon tea, cakes and ice creams! In the evenings they closed off the al fresco dinning area which was a shame as the room then felt like a busy, noisy canteen. We only ate there once preffering to meander into paphos to eat at one to the many harbour side resturants.
The pool area was noisy and busy and it was much more peaceful to relax on the grassy area over looking the sweet little beach. The staff were very attentive regularly offering drinks. There was a high profile animation crew who worked very hard. This isn't really our thing but lots of people seemed to be enjoying the activities on offer.
My favourite thing was starting our evening with a beer/ mojito in the little bar on the beach watching the most amazing sunsets.
Would we go there again? Possibly because I thought the location was good and I felt liberated not having to wear a horrible plastic AI coloured band!!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank liloveholidays
LOUIS_HOTELS, General Manager at Louis Imperial Beach, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2013

Dear guest,

Thank you for deciding to stay at the Louis Imperial Beach.

It is a delight that you found our hotel clean and comfortable, and found our All Inclusive option worthwhile, enjoying our varied selection of food and drinks. We are pleased that you note our attentive staff and enthusiastic animation team. It is a shame that you did not try our brand new Asian restaurant Mura, about which we receive only compliments, however we hope you will sample it yourself in the future, when we gladly welcome you again to the Louis Imperial Beach.

Yours Faithfully,

Reviewed June 16, 2013

First time at this hotel staff are very good and always happy food really good lots of choice, rooms are lovely it was my birthday while I was there had birthday cake made for me and was in my room when we got back,weather was great lovely place to stay will be going back again

• Stayed: June 2013
4  Thank Barby1158

Dear guest,

We are grateful to receive your feedback about the Louis Imperial Beach.

Let us wish you all the best for your recent birthday, and express our appreciation of your wonderful words about our staff and our varied food.

We look forward to seeing you soon at the Louis Imperial.

Kind regards,