just got back from the LOUIS IMPERIAL HOTEL , had great 2 weeks there for my partners daughters wedding, there were 11 of us ,plenty going on in the day time, shows and bingo and quizzes at night. staff very friendly nothing was to much trouble. the wedding venue in the grounds was lovely.as a few people had commented before the louis was a bit tired and dated,but as we were leaving they had done up a few of the rooms, and they look lovely, i wouldnt mind staying there again when they re-open in may.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by exotic gardens and only a few steps from the azure blue Mediterranean waters this 4 Star Paphos hotel invites you and your family or friends to experience a truly relaxing Cyprus holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Louis Imperial Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Imperial Beach Paphos
- Louis Imperial Beach Hotel Paphos