What a disaster of a hotel, hardly surprising they are about to loose one of their stars.
1st night - Bathroom flooded, it was supossed to be fixed, but flooded again second night. Then we moved rooms as our young son, slipped on the wet floor and nearly put him self in hospital - Hotel didnt give a damn about this!
The Hotel also needs to work out, do they or do they not want children in the hotel, they advertise, they say they cater for families, but we were made very unwelcome at meal times, we were pushed into a corner, every night, even though the resturant was empty.
The evening resturant manager, was extremely rude, he made it quite clear if you were not over 50 years of age, you were not welcome, he made our lives very uncomfortable at meal times.
All the staff we great, but the Managers, made it quite clear you were not welcome.
Sorry but I dont have any good feed back on this hotel, please do not make the same mistake as us, avoid this hotel at all costs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by exotic gardens and only a few steps from the azure blue Mediterranean waters this 4 Star Paphos hotel invites you and your family or friends to experience a truly relaxing Cyprus holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Louis Imperial Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Imperial Beach Paphos
- Louis Imperial Beach Hotel Paphos