firstly a big thank you to the amination team- you were amazing. never to pushy but welcomed all the guests and took the time to get to know us all- so thank you ashleigh, gadget, and the rest of the team. and thank you for the copy of the cd with SHAKE IT UP on we will be playing that at our party back home!!!
we came to this hotel for our wedding- and the day was amazing nothing was ever to much trouble (we had a slight issue which was quickly rectified), when we arrived at the hotel there was complimentry drink & biscuits. once booked in we went to our room where we found champagne & fruit. also day before we came home it was my birthday I got a choc cake after tea, and bottle of champagne & fruit again.
the bar staff are brilliant !! as are all the staff within the hotel, but bar service was great. also checking if you need a fresh drink through out the day whilst round the pool.
lovely time would love to go back in a couple of years to see the referb.
thank you for a lovely wedding and holiday x
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by exotic gardens and only a few steps from the azure blue Mediterranean waters this 4 Star Paphos hotel invites you and your family or friends to experience a truly relaxing Cyprus holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Bookcyprus.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Louis Imperial Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Imperial Beach Paphos
- Louis Imperial Beach Hotel Paphos