Hi just back from a great holiday in Paphos Cyprus.Our party of 8 stayed at the imperial beach for the second time. First let me say that a huge part of our reason to revisit was because of the outstanding entertainment staff (Sandros , Sarah-jane) who made our previous visit and wedding day unforgettable. It was like seeing old friends when we walked in so added to delight of returning. But the hotel is no longer as good value for money especially if you look at hotels close by so the major selling point for returning customers is the staff because they take time to know each customer which is an art in itself ,so it totally amazed me that the GM would remove such an important part of his hotel's selling point.And has made our decision not to return again that much easier.
That aside food was very good lots of choice and always fresh (but inside eating area was way to hot and the air-con does not work you have been warned) drink's choice varied and plentiful it is nice to be served your drinks at your sun beds by 2 great waiters (Florin and Cosmin) their humour and chat was all part of the great service . Rooms were always clean and tidy (yes they need a bit of TLC but if you are going on holiday to stay in your room why even bother).Paphos town center is a five minute bus ride away and is lovely to walk around in the evening locals are very friendly. Special thanks to Sandro's Sarah-jane Florin and Cosmin who made our holiday great. To who ever decided to remove the entertainment staff towards the end of our holiday and ruins the last few days you have lost the Louis Imperial Hotel 8 customers
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by exotic gardens and only a few steps from the azure blue Mediterranean waters this 4 Star Paphos hotel invites you and your family or friends to experience a truly relaxing Cyprus holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Bookcyprus.com and HRS so you can book your Louis Imperial Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Imperial Beach Paphos
- Louis Imperial Beach Hotel Paphos