Don't get me wrong, we didn't have a bad holiday, far from it in fact. The staff were courteous, the food was good and plentiful and the location of the hotel is good but.....
....things have just moved on in the world of leisure. This hotel was probably great in its heyday but that day has past. The in house blurbs boast of "recently refurbished rooms", well the 2 we stayed in were very tired indeed. The first was very poor, cracked tiles, dirty grouting, mouldy sealant around the bath. The room had cigarette buns on the nets, dirty and worn lampshades and a lovely retro looking bedside entertainment centre, lifted direct from Blakes 7. The original view of the road and carpark wasn't much fun so we changed to a sea view, surprise surprise this was extra. The new room was better but still tired. The rooms are in dire need of updating, though this one was very clean and the maids sis a great job.
Don't get me wrong, if you stay here you'll probably have a great time. The food was great, its just that the hotel is now dated and in need of a refurb.
Things have just moved on and I require better for my hard earned cash.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by exotic gardens and only a few steps from the azure blue Mediterranean waters this 4 Star Paphos hotel invites you and your family or friends to experience a truly relaxing Cyprus holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Louis Imperial Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Imperial Beach Paphos
- Louis Imperial Beach Hotel Paphos