It was our 1st visit to Cyprus and we were very pleased with our choice of hotel. Its in a great posotion a nice 20min stroll to the harbour. The rooms are dated but very clean and spacious,if anything let it down it was the shower, just not powerful enough infact it was more like a trickle and the antiquated hairdryer, but these were far outwayed by the cleanliness and the maid service which was very good. All the staff were very friendly and helpful, the animation team tried to get people involved in the activites without being loud and ott. The grounds of the hotel are well kept and ample sunbeds available.We only went b&b because we wanted to explore Paphos. The breakfast was excellent.
The Rimini resturant just accross the road serves excellent food. BEWARE the nearest money exchange, Stanley Bet is a short walk away, but the gentleman in there took £500 from my hand and would not give me the rate advertised ,when I questioned him he threw me out of the shop and kept my money, after calling the police he was eventually made to give me my cash back, a bad experience could have turned really nasty if not for the police, my advise is to walk past it and change your money elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by exotic gardens and only a few steps from the azure blue Mediterranean waters this 4 Star Paphos hotel invites you and your family or friends to experience a truly relaxing Cyprus holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Louis Imperial Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Imperial Beach Paphos
- Louis Imperial Beach Hotel Paphos