“STILL THE BEST”

Swansea, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“STILL THE BEST”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

back at chris's again .great to see the master at his best,nothing is to much trouble for him .ie change to your order or any extra's you want to add,,it's still the best night out for value +sheer entertainment, from this showman,
he will always find your choice of music whatever you want paul carrack fans know what i mean,

yamas my friend.

• Visited September 2013

• Finnish first
southampton
“Gem of a find”
Reviewed November 8, 2013

"What a lovely surprise" are most often the first words you hear when entering this little restaurant. We were recommended to go there for the ambience and good food at a really good price. It is a family run restaurant. The walls are full of witty sayings and the host, chris, is full of fun and energy. Customers often join in the banter and there is never a dull moment. I had the moussaka which was home made and delicious. My partner was hooked on the pork chops which were enormous and very tasty. Took us a while to find but glad we did. Don't be put off by the plastic tables and chairs. Thoroughly recommended.

• Visited November 2013
Wallasey
“Unique Taverna Experience”
Reviewed November 1, 2013

I would recommend any visitor to Paphos to visit The Moonlight. The brisk service is with a smile and effusive greetings. But don't be fooled by this. The food is a taverna menu which is always cooked to a good standard and represents top value for money. The pizzas are particularly good. The all too common experience of sitting at a table waiting for somebody to notice you cannot happen here. The atmosphere is created by Chris plus great choice of music Every customer is made most welcome by the proprietor. As others have commented, Chris is an astute businessman who has built a loyal following - my wife and I included now for several years.

• Visited October 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What a surprise...”
Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

Purely basic plastic tables and chairs...
But what great food!!!
My sirloin steak to perfection, time and time again.
So tasty I did not want to try anything else.
My partner the same.
Completely addicted to the perfectly cooked pork chop.
Great value for money...really.
If you like good honest food for a more than fare price, great atmosphere and are up for a laugh this is definately the place NOT to be missed.
Thanks to Chris, his dad and employees we were well fed.

Manchester, United Kingdom
“Not so nutty Chris”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

As several people have commented, what can I say about the Moonlight?, or Feggarofoto restaurant, Chris, the owner gives 200% to all his customers, he's always acting the goat with everyone who dines there, and I've never experienced a restaurant quite like it.
I could'nt agree more with what everyone say's about the food, it's very good (try the Pork Chop) amazing, or the (Peppered Sirloin) and the prices are indeed just about unbeatable on price and quality.
We ate there last year for the first time, and when we visited 2 weeks ago, Chris actually remembered what our drinks order was...Pint of Beer, Glass of Red Wine, and a Sparkling Water...I've heard comments about him being potty, wrong!!!! Chris is a very astute businessman, I wish him all the success in the world, and hope that he continues for many years to come.
G.C.Walker...