“A relaxing - enjoyable meal.” 5 of 5 bubbles

Island Blue Bar Restaurant
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Seating
SURREY
“A relaxing - enjoyable meal.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2013

My wife and I dined here between May 25th-June 8th 2013. We found the evening very pleasant and relaxing as the staff make you feel comfortable and allow you to take your time. On our first visit I ordered the stifado dish and my wife had the t-bone steak. I have had many variations of this dish and was not disappointed ( very nice ). I was a little jealous of the t-bone my wife was served although because of the size I was able to help out. LOL . We returned to dine a second time having the kleftico that was also very nice. Ordered a Pinot Grigio both times that was cold and crisp. The waitress Laura was very patient and helpful but most of all - the staff allow you to enjoy the evening and do not rush you. I feel you could spend the whole evening here to dine or just have a drink if you wish. Recommended.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Paphos, Cyprus
“The restaurant is beautiful and the food delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2013

I dined here once and i definetely will go again. Eventhough the menu is varied i tried the chicken salad which was wonderful. The staff is attentive and extremely polite and trust them when they recommend a dish or a wine. They know what they are talking about. Very good prices. I highly recommend island blue.

• Visited May 2013
Burgess Hill, United Kingdom
“just perfect”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2013

I have been going to Cyprus for many years now and in April I was back out in pafos staying in the kato pafos area.. My hotel had its own restaurant under new ownership. The restaurant is owned by Louis, formerly of the 6 bells. I could not fault this restaurant at all.I dined here every night and the food was faultless. My favourite dish was the Lamb kleftico.. The menu is varied with a great choice to choose from.. including traditional greek food and I understand that the stifado is very popular... The staff very friendly, and a special mention to laura the waitress who went out of her way to make sure all customers happy. The prices are very reasonable... I highly recommend this restaurant to all visitors to pafos.

• Visited April 2013