“Fantastic Fabulous - I Want More - NOW !”
Review of E Cosi Gelateria

E Cosi Gelateria
Ranked #2 of 10 Dessert in Paphos
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed October 26, 2013

..... and I only wish I could but I'm over 2000 miles away. Found this place on our 2nd night and then ended up here every night thereafter - 2 scoops at about £1.25 a scoop each time - except on last night when I had all 3 I wanted because I couldn't bear to discard 1 !!!!!!! There were 40 or 42 varieties of beautiful to look at, let alone taste, ice creams and frozen yoghurts. You can eat inside, at the outside tables or just lick whilst walking away as usual.
I say we found it but you can hardly miss it as it is brightly lit directly across the road from the Harbour Bus Station which makes it so handy to indulge whilst waiting for / purposely missing your next bus. Best ice cream place ever ? - probably, but then we do know a few other wonderful ones (Prague, Naxos) it's equal

There are newer reviews for E Cosi Gelateria

Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

I have been to paphos many times but gelato seems to have become very popular there in the last two years!

There are several other gelato places but this one is by far and away the best! It's on the road into the harbour and opposite the harbour bus station :) the choice is MASSIVE! every flavour you can imagine! Choccy ones, fruit, Carmel, honey, sorbets! Soo many lovely choices! Me and my husband used to love ended our night at the harbour with a couple of scoops!

It is one of the more expensive ice cream but the quality and massive choice more than makes up for it! I miss paphos and I miss my gelato! .... Get me back so I can try some more flavours! .... Oh and its also very popular with the locals which I feel speaks volumes!

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Visited here 7 out of 7 days of our holiday and tried different flavours each time, the shop is clean and fresh, the ice cream looks and tastes amazing. We sat outside and watched the world go by with ice cream and coffee. The staff were friendly and more than happy to give free samples of any flavours we weren't sure off. The ricotta and fig ice cream was a big favourite as was the caramel.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

Ice Cream is amazing , the selection is out of this world, And the flavours are mmmmmmmmmmmm,But the staff were very rude and miserable.

1  Thank nickwyn
Reviewed September 11, 2013

This ice cream is fantastic. The shop is new and clean. Upon entering you are faced with a huge selection to choose from. At 1.50 for one scoop or 2.90 for 2 the price is more than reasonable.

You get to choose from traditional flavours along with some unusual ones such as snickers or Oreo. I had Oreo and milk chocolate and they both tasted wonderful. All 3 of us who went really enjoyed our choices.

I would recommend this place to everyone