“Highlight of our holiday so far” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Paphos Segway Tour

Paphos Segway Tour
Ranked #1 of 47 Tours in Paphos
More attraction details
Owner description: Tour Kato Paphos area in an incomparable, revolutionary and exciting way. Enjoy a seamless glide of the town while riding on the newest technology of Segway PT. Paphos Segway Tour is one of the best entertaining and informative activities you can have in Paphos. It is ideal for all ages above 12 years of age, beginners and experienced riders, residents of Cyprus, as well as those new to the city!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Highlight of our holiday so far”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

Had the best two hours of our holiday so far. Mike and lewis were patience as us oldies tried to master segways riding. After a while we felt like pros. Saw loads of fab sites in paphos. Mike and lewis were knowlegdeable about paphos and recomnended other sites to visit. Mike n lewis took loads of photos and will email us with which was great. A brill experience for all the family

• Hebrew first
Cheadle, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Paphos Segway tour July 2014”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2014

Fan flippin tastic we loved every minute of the tour it was good fun from start to finish. The guides were excellent, they were very professional and safety conscious. My husband and I felt confident and happy and would definitely recommend the Segway tour to anyone, give it a go I can assure you that you will not be disappointed. (Christine and Billy two very happy over 50's).

Visited July 2014
Manchester, England
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“The most fun ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2014

This was the 2nd time my husband Phil and I had used a Segway as had been on them in Crete so we knew how much fun they’d be.

We chose the noon tour on Thursday 10th July 2014 at €37 each which lasts 1hr 45 mins. We were collected at our hotel (Louis Phaethon Beach) by Mike and taken to the office to meet the other people on our tour. The office is across the road from the bus station and to the back of Debenhams. There were 7 people on our tour plus our 2 guides Alex and Lewis. We were issued a helmet and taken out to the back to a small courtyard to practice for a few minutes with one-to-one tuition. It was relaxed and fun and was easy to pick up. You lean forward to move forward, stand upright to stop and lean backwards to reverse.

When we were all sure what to do we were issued a Segway each and followed Alex onto the street. You go in single file and I was behind Alex as he must have sensed I was trouble. Lewis was at the back of us and he went to make sure the traffic stopped to allow us to cross the road. We went through the car park onto the harbour past the cafes and restaurants and at the castle we beared right onto the coastal path. We got a few funny looks from some people but most people waved at us. On the way back we stopped for an ice cream near Paphos castle at a cafe called Nautica.

We stopped 3 or 4 times on the tour and Lewis took photos of each couple or group at each stop and then took one of all of us at the castle.

I took my little camcorder to film where we were visiting but when I tried to use it I kept spinning around.

The guides are very knowledgeable, friendly and funny and we got great insight to the places where we stopped. Alex is British and Lewis is Cypriot.

You are more comfortable if you wear closed shoes/trainers as your feet vibrate when you bounce over the cobbles/streets. If wearing sandals wear ones with straps that your feet won’t slide out of (not flip flops).

After the tour we were dropped off back at our hotel by Lewis.

Lewis recommended a traditional Cypriot restaurant at the back of their shop called Mother’s so next day we went to have a look at it and bumped into Mike who took us in there and introduced us to the owner so we booked to go there that evening. We had a lovely meal there. Thanks :)

We also went back the next day to see St Paul’s Pillar Church again so we could have a look inside the church as it is such a beautiful building. We bumped into Alex and his Segway tour so gave them all a high five as they went past us.

Photos are emailed free of charge to you via a link to their Facebook page.

This was our 3rd time to Paphos and we saw places we’d never seen before and learnt loads. Definitely worth trying. We had great fun.

Visited July 2014
Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“"Paphos Segway Tour June 2014"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2014

My husband and I decided to try something different, so we checked out the website and off we went. So much fun, I definitely recommend it to anyone looking for something fun and exciting to do. Lewis our Tour Guide was very patient and knowledgeable, hope to try it again sometime. Thanks!

Visited June 2014
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Paphos Segway Tour June 2014”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2014

Myself Husband and Daughter were in Paphos and seen people out on a Segway tour it looked like fun so we booked it. I can thoroughly recommend it we had a great time, the guides were friendly and well informed. I would have no doubt in recommending it to other s.

Visited June 2014
Review collected in partnership with this attraction