“RICHARD AND JULIES”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Coco's Restaurant

Coco's Restaurant
Ranked #195 of 542 Restaurants in Paphos
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Coco's Restaurant offers lunches with snacks and variety of sandwiches then, in the evening, an exquisite selection of main meals including the famous 'Asad's curry' through to fillet steaks and homemade pies. Coco's in not a fast food restaurant. All food is prepared with fresh local produce.The menu has been sensibly chosen to provide a dish for any palate. The aim is to please all diners. "GOOD VALUE FOR MONEY" is our motto. Our waiters and bartenders, our informal atmosphere and our top-of-the-class cocktail menu makes us the perfect place to meet for any occasion.
Barnsley, United Kingdom
“RICHARD AND JULIES”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2014

what a fantastic place we tried several restaurants this came top, we went back 6 nights out of 11 tried loads of dishes from a range of menus from different countries,every-one 10/10 wally and his staff were very helpful,they could not do enough for you,made friends with the american grey parrot (coco),cant wait to visit next year.you have got to try the fillet steak my favourite. juliies favourite was the big fillet of salmon in the pink peppercorn sauce. gives customers discount every night!

Paphos, Cyprus
“Best Restaurant on Tomb of the Kings Road”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2014

Although this restaurant has not been open very long, my husband and I find it one of the best we have visited in Paphos. We have lived here for around 6 years now so have tried a few. The service is both friendly and attentive. The choices of different foods is fantastic and prices are very reasonable. The presentation of dishes is only surpassed by the taste of the food. We have tried a few options and every dish has been cooked to perfection. When we have visitors it's the first place we take them.

Grimsby, United Kingdom
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2014

Well where to start. It's on the main road, stuck in between the karaoke bar and Fat Mamma's and near to Dias Zeus (another great restaurant). From the outside it doesn't look that appealing and during our two week stay we had avoided it, partly because of the look and also thinking they surely can't do that many different cuisines that good.
How wrong can you be. Service is friendly and charming. Food presentation is excellent and most importantly tastes even better than it looks, absolutely fantastic. My wife had the steak and was cooked to perfection whilst i had Wasabi prawns for starter, brilliant, followed by Thai curry, gorgeous. Our only gripe is that we left it until the last night of our stay until we visited so couldn't visit again. Don't make the same mistake we did, visit as soon as you can.

1 Thank Mark T
Maidstone, United Kingdom
“Try Coco's”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2014

On visiting Wally's restaurant near the Harbour, he asked us to try his new venture in town, so we did. Six of us all had different food, it was very good, although the restaurant was quiet we had a good evening, the waitresses attentive, even Wally joined us for a chat and shared his special brandy, very nice.

• Visited June 2014
Doncaster, United Kingdom
“The jewel in the crown”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2014

An absolutely fantastic night I really cannot fault this place, immaculately clean and lovely friendly owner Wally and staff. I only wished I had discovered it at the beginning of my holiday rather than on my last night (even the staff/owner in the restaurant next door must feel threatened as they were constantly peeking around the corner to see how much custom there was in comparison to their business They cant even start to compete with the quality offered in Coco's as they took a complete order and then served wine and starters before returning to tell the customer they had no fillet steak - not good customer practice at all, I personally would have walked out of there had it been me). The food was amazing the best steak I have ever had in my life, The service fantastic and the hospitality second to none. I had the set menu of garlic mushrooms to start with excellent and creamy and presented beautifully with artistic carved vegetables as garnish, followed by lemon sorbet as a palate cleanser (lovely touch). Main was melt in the mouth fillet steak the best I have ever eaten with Diane sauce fresh perfectly cooked fresh vegetables and chips. Dessert was ice cream pancake again beautifully presented. I had the house rosé wine which was delicious followed by coffee and brandy and then a tipple of the very special brandy before leaving. As mentioned on previous comments the food is the best quality and freshly prepared and although its not the fastest food service its the best quality food all beautifully presented due to it all being prepared to order rather than it being pre-cooked (the wait is well worth it). The staff were attentive without being over the top and were very happy to share their knowledge of the speciality dishes from the extensive menu choice. Unfortunately I missed out on the Sunday speciality lunch due to have to leave for home but I didnt miss out on meeting Coco the star of the show the resident African Grey parrot who is adorable and so friendly. Also to Wally the owner who was happy to share his time talking to everyone and making them feel welcome. I will definately be back in a few months time. Thanks Wally and staff for a lovely evening and hope to see you all again soon - Catherine (the parrot lady :) xx