“Try Coco's”

Coco's Restaurant
Ranked #208 of 570 Restaurants in Paphos
Cuisines: European, Greek
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Coco's Restaurant offers lunches with snacks and variety of sandwiches then, in the evening, an exquisite selection of main meals including the famous 'Asad's curry' through to fillet steaks and homemade pies. Coco's in not a fast food restaurant. All food is prepared with fresh local produce.The menu has been sensibly chosen to provide a dish for any palate. The aim is to please all diners. "GOOD VALUE FOR MONEY" is our motto. Our waiters and bartenders, our informal atmosphere and our top-of-the-class cocktail menu makes us the perfect place to meet for any occasion.
Reviewed July 8, 2014

On visiting Wally's restaurant near the Harbour, he asked us to try his new venture in town, so we did. Six of us all had different food, it was very good, although the restaurant was quiet we had a good evening, the waitresses attentive, even Wally joined us for a chat and shared his special brandy, very nice.

Reviewed July 7, 2014

An absolutely fantastic night I really cannot fault this place, immaculately clean and lovely friendly owner Wally and staff. I only wished I had discovered it at the beginning of my holiday rather than on my last night (even the staff/owner in the restaurant next door must feel threatened as they were constantly peeking around the corner to see how much custom there was in comparison to their business They cant even start to compete with the quality offered in Coco's as they took a complete order and then served wine and starters before returning to tell the customer they had no fillet steak - not good customer practice at all, I personally would have walked out of there had it been me). The food was amazing the best steak I have ever had in my life, The service fantastic and the hospitality second to none. I had the set menu of garlic mushrooms to start with excellent and creamy and presented beautifully with artistic carved vegetables as garnish, followed by lemon sorbet as a palate cleanser (lovely touch). Main was melt in the mouth fillet steak the best I have ever eaten with Diane sauce fresh perfectly cooked fresh vegetables and chips. Dessert was ice cream pancake again beautifully presented. I had the house rosé wine which was delicious followed by coffee and brandy and then a tipple of the very special brandy before leaving. As mentioned on previous comments the food is the best quality and freshly prepared and although its not the fastest food service its the best quality food all beautifully presented due to it all being prepared to order rather than it being pre-cooked (the wait is well worth it). The staff were attentive without being over the top and were very happy to share their knowledge of the speciality dishes from the extensive menu choice. Unfortunately I missed out on the Sunday speciality lunch due to have to leave for home but I didnt miss out on meeting Coco the star of the show the resident African Grey parrot who is adorable and so friendly. Also to Wally the owner who was happy to share his time talking to everyone and making them feel welcome. I will definately be back in a few months time. Thanks Wally and staff for a lovely evening and hope to see you all again soon - Catherine (the parrot lady :) xx

Reviewed July 5, 2014

We ate three times at Coco's and I have to say it is one of the best restaurants I have eaten in while abroad. Great food and lovely people. My personal recommendations are the Wasabi Prawns for starter, Thai Prawn Green Curry for main and the Fried Ice Cream for dessert. I have eaten in many Thai restaurants and the currys at Coco' are quite possibly the best I have ever had. I got the fried ice cream out of curiosity and was amazed at how good it was. I only wish we had a Coco's here at home.

1  Thank Alan R
Reviewed July 2, 2014

We visited Coco's restaurant several times recently and had some fabulous food, the ribs and wasaby prawns are to die for, if we go back to Paphos, we will deninately be returning to see Wally and Carla, lovely restaurant lovely food

Reviewed June 30, 2014

We went to Cocos on Saturday evening with some friends who love here in Paphos. The food was excellent. One of the best meals I have had in Cyprus. Wally, the owner is a gentleman and was great to talk to him. We will definitely be going back again.