“More than just a restaurant!”
Review of Coco's Restaurant

Coco's Restaurant
Ranked #208 of 567 Restaurants in Paphos
Cuisines: European, Greek
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Coco's Restaurant offers lunches with snacks and variety of sandwiches then, in the evening, an exquisite selection of main meals including the famous 'Asad's curry' through to fillet steaks and homemade pies. Coco's in not a fast food restaurant. All food is prepared with fresh local produce.The menu has been sensibly chosen to provide a dish for any palate. The aim is to please all diners. "GOOD VALUE FOR MONEY" is our motto. Our waiters and bartenders, our informal atmosphere and our top-of-the-class cocktail menu makes us the perfect place to meet for any occasion.
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Forget it's past, it being known as Charlies Bar. This is a no 'expense spared' revamp into a top quality international restaurant. The menu is so varied that you could sit there for more than a hour, just deciding which dish to enjoy? I chose Filipino for my friend, as a takeaway. It was ready on time, beautifully presented, piping hot and delicious! So not only a great new restaurant, but an amazing takeaway as well!

2  Thank PaphosGoldfinger

Reviewed August 22, 2013

We ate in various restaurants in Paphos during our two week stay we chose this restaurant four times wish we had went more, A good choice of menu all the food we had was excellent presentation was also excellent, the manager and staff were outstanding. I would highly recommend at least one visit to this restaurant.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

We visited this restaurant because we had been told by some of our regulars how good it was.
We were not disappointed.
My husband loves hot food, I love Chinese, so Carla the waitress recommended the red thia curry for my husband and a fantastic noddle dish for me.
Wow we loved it so much we went back three nights later and now we will be visiting at least once a week from now on.
I hope this restaurant stays around for a very long time as its is defiantly a big plus for the Tomb of the kings road and paphos in general

1  Thank dawn s
Reviewed August 16, 2013

We eat here twice and the food is amazing!
you can eat Cypriot, Chinese, Japanese,Filipino. What ever you have you will not be disappointed .
The staff are lovely too

2  Thank 346Emma
Reviewed August 12, 2013

we came across coco`s by accident on our 14 night holiday, and ended up eating there 7 times in all.6 different cuisines to choose from,i tried japanese and chinese both delicious.wasabi prawns, chicken teppanyani and thai prawn green curry delicious were 3 of my selections ,and then fillet steak with a pepper sauce to remember forever.deep fried ice cream to finish.each plate garnished to look superb,and all empty when i`d finished.the owner Wally has hand picked the best of staff both to cook and to serve in this MUST VISIT RESTAURANT.

2  Thank Norrie K