“Best ever”

Coco's Restaurant
Ranked #204 of 590 Restaurants in Paphos
Cuisines: European, Greek
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Coco's Restaurant offers lunches with snacks and variety of sandwiches then, in the evening, an exquisite selection of main meals including the famous 'Asad's curry' through to fillet steaks and homemade pies. Coco's in not a fast food restaurant. All food is prepared with fresh local produce.The menu has been sensibly chosen to provide a dish for any palate. The aim is to please all diners. "GOOD VALUE FOR MONEY" is our motto. Our waiters and bartenders, our informal atmosphere and our top-of-the-class cocktail menu makes us the perfect place to meet for any occasion.
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Coco's what an experience. Fantastic food, service superb the staff are so good and friendly. We had the best night ever at a very reasonable price. It was my granddaughters 12th birthday they supplied the cake which was beautiful they really made her birthday special, Many thanks we will see you again soon.

4  Thank Bernadette D

Reviewed July 16, 2013

We have been to numerous restaurants all over the world, but this is a gem. Each course looked and tasted fantastic and the staff were very friendly. We will be going again before we leave paphos!!! This is somewhere that can be easily dismissed and as walked past, we gave it a shot not knowing what to expect and got superb steak, Pizza and desert. GO HERE!

8  Thank Megajon
Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

Tried this place out on a friends recommendation and I was not disappointed very good service and friendly staff. The food we ordered was very good could not fault it and the price was very good. I would recommend this restaurant to all my friends

9  Thank Welshy284
Reviewed July 3, 2013

We went last Saturday evening for my birthday and ordered the Filipino style food. It was lovely. My husband had a beef dish and the meat just melted in the mouth. I had a Pansit, as a friend had previously made it for me. It was delicious. When the owner knew it was my birthday, there was a surprise birthday cake, Black Forest Gateau with candles, they didn't need to do that! All in all a great evening. The only negative was the price of a bottle of Keo beer. The wine was an acceptable price but do watch the Keo! The waitresses were really friendly and helpful, while having a laugh with us. Will definitely be going again.

8  Thank Maglet259
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Spent my 75th birthday here with friends. My steak just dissolved in my mouth and the accompanying roast vegetables cooked to perfection. This was a very busy night and the staff under extreme pressure but maintained their good humour. Some people complained about slow service but many Brit's seem to expect instant service and cannot enjoy a relaxed and friendly environment. This is the place for a varied menu with foods from a variety of countries. If you want good food and are willing to sit back and enjoy the environment this is the place to be. The owners, Wally and Ellen, bend over backwards to provide a first class service. Whether your a resident or a visitor to Cyprus give them a try. You will not be disappointed if you go with the flow!!!

10  Thank Bill H